Chapter 11 {Dodgeball With The Temari Girl And Arrow Boy}

It was a very hot day in Kimetsu City, no one felt like going outside. Not even the parents who had work, nor the children who had school. But like most things in life, they didn't get what they wanted.

But unlike most of the adults who got to go to work and sit under nice air conditioning during their lunch breaks. The children had nothing more than slow breeze of wind coming from their windows or outside. To make things worse for the students of Kimetsu Highschool, it was a P.E day...

A whistle can be heard coming from the school gym. Many students in their gym uniforms can be seen huddled around and listening to the teacher who had blown the same whistle to gather their attention.

Giyu: "Alright, now that I've got your attention. Time for the next assignment." He said as he stood atop the stage in the gym room.

Murata: "Hey.. Sensei.... Can't we.. Take a break... please?" He pleaded, panting and wheezing all over the place.

Zenitsu: "Yeah.. I have to agree with Murata on this one..." He admitted, also panting. The rest of the students were either on the floor or standing up crouched over gasping for air and without being able to say anything it was very obvious that they were agreeing with Murata and Zenitsu.

Giyu: "..." He didn't know what to think, whether he should let them have a break or not. It made him think back to when he was young and in his gym class begging for breaks like his students are now.. it made him feel sick in a way.

While Giyu was having his.. 'moment' .. the doors to the gym slid open abruptly. Everyone in the sports hall quickly switched their attention towards the door, checking to see who or what opened it. Everyone was looking around questioning about it, their guesses on who it was didn't last long though, as Ms. Kanroji stepped into the room with five other people walking behind her. The students and Giyu could easily tell that two of the people walking behind her were Mr. Iguro and Mr. Shinaguzawa but couldn't recognize the other three.

Giyu: "Huh?" He asked himself while the students were muttering and wondering what was going on.

Mitsuri: "Hello everyone!" She greeted with a passionate smile on her face.

Obanai: "Hi." He was.. he was just being Obanai...

Sanemi: "Yo wimps." He was also just being how he usually was but he was also head locking one of the unrecognizable people. The person who was being head locked looked like a young boy, around 16 or 17. and the other two were both girls, one looked the same age as the boy and the other looked much older, mid 20's to 30 years old. The group walked up and onto the stage where Giyu was.

Giyu: "Hey, what's going o-"

Sanemi: "It's alright intro-nerd (A nickname he came up with for Giyu, he just mixed Introvert with nerd) I got it from here." He brushed the blue eyed teacher off.

Giyu: "..." He just gave up and stepped aside, not wanting to start mini-war like before.

Sanemi: "Alright! Listen up you lame doormats!! Whatever the intro-nerd was gonna make you all do is now cancelled!" He proclaimed. After hearing the last words of which Sanemi said made all the students in the room let out a sigh, a sigh of happiness to be exact.

Giyu: "Wait what-"

Sanemi: "So now.. that I'm in-charge of this class today..."

Giyu: "What-"

Sanemi: "I'll be testing to see how quickly you all react, AND THE BEST WAY TO DO THAT IS-..."

Murata: "Wait.. I'm not sure you understand sir. You see.. before you came in here we wanted to take a br-" Not even being able to finish his sentence he was struck with a Temari ball to the face. The ball bounced back into the hand of the unknown girl who came in with the others. "We'll be playing dodgeball!" She exclaimed with a nefarious smile on her face. This ticked Sanemi off a little because the girl took his line away from him.