Chapter 14 {Kimetsu Mall!}

Tanjiro and Nezuko gazed at the beautiful colors, neon lights, many stores, the sweet scent of candy, and the ambrosial smell of food in the air. Their faces lit up in awe as they walked around the mall and seeing the number of clothes being sold in stores and toy trains, or more so.. really long cars with smoke coming from the top to them. It was a free week for, almost everyone in Kimetsu City. This meant that there were more than many people in the mall, Tanjiro and Nezuko had to hold hands for most of the time so they wouldn't become lost and alone in the crowds.

Their friends hadn't shown up yet, the siblings thought that they would be the ones who were late but it seems as though they were.. particularly early...
The two sat down by a table in the food court part of the mall and decided to pass time by chatting with one another.

Tanjiro: "What do you mean? I think the show is just fine the way it is." He questioned his sister.

Nezuko: "I know, I know.. I just think the green one didn't cry so much... I mean, how can you try your hardest to look like a beacon of hope for everyone but you cry every second?" She answered, yawning softly right after.

Tanjiro: "Hm, well yeah. I guess you're right... how are you yawning already? Didn't you have like, two cups of coffee before we came here?" He asked, seeming much more concerned about his sister's health than the show.

Nezuko: "Uh-huh.. no I'm fine. You don't need to keep worrying about me you know."

Tanjiro: "Yeah, I know. but you're still my little sister.. you're important to me."

Nezuko: "... Tanjiro... I know Da-.. I know you do... but I'm grown up now, I don't need you to be so protective as much anymore."

Tanjiro: "... y-yeah..."

Nezuko: "H-Hey, do you think we could get something from over there?" She pointed over to a sandwich shop called ObiWay.

Tanjiro: "..Weird name... but- do we have to? Can't we wait until the others get here?"

Nezuko: "Please....?" She turned to her brother with sad puppy dog eyes. Tanjiro sighed and stood up from the chair he was in.

Tanjiro: "Alright.. We can eat..." Although he didn't want to spend much, he couldn't help but smile knowing that Nezuko even from the youngest age had an incredible love for bread.

The two headed over to the sandwich shop and were greeted by a tall man with a black-dotted, pale grayish complexion whose anatomy was somewhat strange in that his upper torso, arms, and legs were all extremely muscular, he possessed thin, green, and red eyes, their sclera bright orange, that were slanted drastically downwards at the sides, and his hair was black and was cut sharply off to a brighter green around the crown of his head, worn messily styled with uneven bangs and several ahoges. He wore a white T-shirt with a lime green apron over it and wore pants with an elastic or drawstring waistband in the color grey.

Tanjiro: "Uh.. um... H-Hi" He stuttered after seeing the appearance of the man.

The man: "Yo, what do you want?" He asked, sounding a bit tired and annoyed. Nezuko could tell from his eyes that he needed a long, long nap.

Tanjiro: "Oh, um we'd like a... hm." He looked up at the menu and all of the meals they could have. Some of which he didn't even know what they were. "Hey, what would you like Nezuko?" He turned to and asked his little sister.

Nezuko: "..hmmm........" She thought for a while and after thinking of what the sandwiches would look like when she read the names, she pointed up at one called Sickle Sub. Besides the name being so odd, Tanjiro was more focused on how much it costs.. he wasn't pleased...