Chapter 2 {Familiar Faces}

Everyone had fallen asleep in their new rooms after they finished unpacking their things. It's now early in the morning and it is also the first day of Tanjiro and Nezuko's new school (including Shigeru, Takeo and Hanako)
.
.
.
Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

Tanjiro woke up to the incredibly annoying sounds of an alarm clock ringing on top of a nightstand.

Tanjiro: "Gah!" Tanjiro blurted out. "Oh, it's just my alarm clock." He thought while rubbing his eyes. "Wait, did the alarm clock just say 9:07!?!?" He screamed inside of his head and frantically grabbed the alarm clock, but to his relief it had said 6:07. After waking up knowing that he was still early for school, he then proceeded to walk downstairs into the kitchen and to his surprise he saw Nezuko sitting on a barstool but at the same time being zoned out and tired as always while their mother was making onigiri (rice balls) and bread sticks for them both on the counter. 

Nezuko: "oh, good morning...Tanji....ro..." she said drowsily but with a smile.

Tanjiro: "Morning Nezuko! I'm surprised to see that your up so early! And good morning mom!" Tanjiro said with soft laugh while patting Nezuko on the head.

Kie: "morning Tanjiro, I see your quite energetic today."

Tanjiro: "well of course! It's the first day of our new school, I don't want to come off as drowsy as Nezuko on the first day"  Tanjiro sat down on a barstool and laughed with his mother while Nezuko mumbled with her arms crossed.

After they had their breakfast, Tanjiro and Nezuko got themselves ready for school. They both bathed, brushed their teeth, got dressed and told their mother goodbye. The two siblings are now walking around the street in the direction to their new school, they both noticed a grocery store on the way and decided to go into in.

Nezuko: "hmmm, say Onii-San, Do we even have enough money to buy anything ?"

Tanjiro: "hmmm, well it depends on what we buy right ? Ehehehe" Tanjiro chuckled while checking to see how much yen he had for the day. They both began to head into the store and were greeted by somewhat of familiar faces.

Tanjiro: "hm?"

Sabito: "hm?"

Tanjiro: "eh!?"

Sabito: "EH!?"

Tanjiro and Sabito: "EEEEEEEEEEEH!?!?!?!!"

Sabito: "T-T-T-T-Tanjiro...? W-W-What are you doing doing here ? I thought you were back in our old town..."

Tanjiro: "I can say the same for you Sabito, w-wait a second, your clothes! Are you going to Kimetsu Academy too !?" He yelled out while pointing at Sabito's school uniform.

Sabito: "oh uh, yeah I am. And telling by your clothes I can tell you and Nezuko are too." He said crossing his arms and looking and the two siblings in their new school uniforms. "Haha, It's good to see you guys again."

Nezuko: "It's nice to see you too Sabito." She greeted him with a cute smile. "Yeah, also, what are you doing in a store like this Sabito? I thought you didn't like grocery stores." Tanjiro questioned. "Ah, well It wasn't my choice actually, hehehe." Sabito awkwardly laughed while scratching the back of his head. "Then who's was it" Nezuko tried to say as she was cut off by someone yelling from behind one of the convenience store shelves.

Makomo: "IT WAS MEEE!! HAHAHA!!!" She yelled while jumping out from behind one of the shelves with a smile full of energy and cuteness. "Gah!" Tanjiro and Nezuko let out a little shriek after Makomo successfully managed to scare them. "Y-Y-Y-YOU TOO MAKOMO!?!?" Tanjiro screamed out in utter shock. "Mhm! Sabito and I came to this city together, better yet." She paused to see that Tanjiro and Nezuko are wearing the same school uniforms as her and Sabito. "WE'RE ALL GOING TOGETHER!!!" Jumping up and down and cheering to this, Makomo couldn't help but hug the happy Nezuko and the incredibly confused Tanjiro.

Sabito: "can you guys keep it down, this is a small store y'know." He said trying to calm all three of them down. "And also, school starts in about 40 minutes so you should hurry up and buy whatever you wanted to buy." Sabito stated.

Tanjiro: "oh yeah, good call Sabito."

Sabito: "mhm, anyways, Makomo and I already have the snacks we wanted so we're gonna go pay for them and head to school." He said while walking over to the cash register. "Awwww, can't we stay a little longer!!!" Makomo started balling out loudly, reaching out for Nezuko and Tanjiro who were waving goodbye to her, Sabito had to drag her from on the ground to the cash register with him. "Jeez Makomo, give it a break already. You know we're still gonna see them almost every day right? I mean their going to the same school as us for crying out loud." This made Makomo stop crying and back to being happy in an instant. "Ahhhh, your right Sabito! We can see them everyday! You really do know how to make me happy huh Sabito?" She then helped her self from off of the ground to see that Sabito's face somehow managed to to match the color of a tomato. "Hmmm, you ok Sabito?" Makomo asked him in a concerning manner and then taped him on the shoulder wondering if he was still alive.
"Gah!" Sabito blurted out as he snapped back into consciousness and then cleared his throat. "I uh- yeah I'm fine." They both began to walk to the cash register together and waved goodbye to Tanjiro and Nezuko.

Tanjiro: "heh, those to never get old." He said while walking over to a shelf full of snacks. "It's nice to see that Sabito hasn't moved on yet." Nezuko implied. "Moved on from what?" Tanjiro questioned. "Hm? Ah! Uh, don't worry about that haha..." she laughed awkwardly. "Hmm, ok then. You got what you wanted?" Tanjiro questioned her again. "Yeah." Nezuko said holding up some Doritos. "You know Nezuko, those aren't healthy for you. You eat them way too much." Tanjiro stated.

Nezuko: "I know, I know, but Doritos just taste too good!" She crossed her arms. "Haha, alright then. But mom wouldn't agree with that as much as I do." Tanjiro chuckled. "Heh, yeah I guess your right. But I'm keeping the Doritos." Nezuko chuckled with him.

Tanjiro: "okay so let me guess, you want a Mountain Dew with it?" He asked her already knowing the answer. "You know it Onii-San. But I'll get it myself so you don't need to worry about it." Nezuko made sure to let him know. "It's ok, I'm getting something thing to drink too so I'll get yours while I get mine." Tanjiro said to her already walking over to the other side to the drinks. "Ah, ok then." Nezuko allowed him to go.

Tanjiro: "hmmmm let's see here... Mountain Dew, Mountain Dew, Mountain Dew." Tanjiro had already gotten the drink he wanted and now he's looking for the drink Nezuko wanted. "Aha! There you are!" He had found the drink which Nezuko asked for and then took it out of the refrigerator. "Alright now all we need to do is get to the cash register and then to sch- s- ACHOO!!!" Tanjiro felt as though he just sneezed his entire heart out onto the floor and although it wasn't his heart, he only dropped the Mountain Dew onto the ground.

"Oops." Tanjiro said in his head.

Tanjiro crouched down to try and grab the bottle of Mountain Dew but it just kept on rolling on the floor, until it had came to an abrupt stop after rolling into someone's shoe.

Tanjiro: "oh- ah, s-sorry about that..." still crouching down he finally grabbed the bottle and got down on one knee. "I never really even liked these things to begin with" he sighed. "Hm? A girl's School shoes...?" Tanjiro thought to himself as he looked at the person's shoes and then slowly made his way up to their face to see that they were looking back down at him in sort of a weird way...

?" Tanjiro thought to himself as he looked at the person's shoes and then slowly made his way up to their face to see that they were looking back down at him in sort of a weird way

I hope you enjoyed Chapter 2!

Next Chapter: {This Strange Girl}