Chapter 14

I really don't know why I say Andys POV.  So as a heads up, this whole story is in Andys POV, unless i sneak an Ashs POV in there. Anyways story time my loveys
<°>°<°>°<°>°<°>°<°>°<°>°>°<°>°<°>°>

The wind blew through my black hair as my feet hung over a railing. I stared down at the cold rushing water, watching my warm tears fall into the water. It was sort of chilly, turning my skin a weird purplish color. I was thinking about everything, I knew I could trust some people but I was always scared to talk. My past was always a touchy subject, I never let it show just kept it locked up.

"Andy! Where are you!" Ash called out again. He's been looking for the past couple of minutes. I had hid myself deep in the woods near a river not many knew about. I just needed time thats all, I was trying to convince myself the whole time.
Jump do it, I dare you to. Don't be a weak loser.

The thoughts had started to come back, frankly I was trying to hold onto that one last shred of hope. It told me i wasn't crazy, and I tried keeping that close to me.
Just pretend to slip and all your pain will go away.

"No shut up!!" I screamed to myself.
I'll always be here, I'm never going to leave

"Stop it! Go away! Leave me alone!!" I slipped of the railing and began to fall. I pulled at my hair letting the tears fall. I was going crazy, and I was falling, to where I had no idea.

My side collided with the cold wet ground, sending a shooting pain through my body.
You weak idiot! You fell the wrong damn way! Your so fucking pathetic!

"No I'm not!" I curled into a fetal position, rocking back at fourth.

"Andy! Baby Oh my god!" Ashley ran towards me, pulling me into his warm body. He stroked my hair softly trying to calm my sobs.

"Make it stop..." I breathed out curling more into a ball.

"Make what stop baby?" He said, his voice holding concern and sadness.

"The voices....Ashy make the voices stop....tell them to go away...." I felt my body being lifted off the ground and taken out of the woods. He set me down in the back of his car, going around to the driver side. He pulled out of the dirt road, and began to dive away.

*

I opened my eyes to someone sticking a needle into my exposed arm. I began to squirm, every time getting a sharp pain to my side.

"Sir please stop moving, we don't want you hurting your ribs more."

"Stop touching me." I moved around more, suddenly being pinned down to the bed by strong nurses. Tears escaped my eyes as I heard a soft sad familiar voice.

"Andy baby please stop resisting. They are just trying to help you, they are going to make the voices away."

My eyes began to get heavy when I realized that they had put some sort of drug in me so I would sleep. The last words I head was Ashley telling me he loves me, then everything went black.

Im so sorry I was gone for so long. So how many of you thought Andy fell off the railing and into the river. Hope your enjoying it so far, like vote, comment. Chapter 15 will bee up soon c: