Chapter 23

Andy's POV:

He cheated on me, the one I loved cheated on me. Those words made me sick to my stomach, I just wanted to throw up from saying that tainted word. If Ashley was just honest with me, I wouldn't have been this angry and upset. Yes I would be upset that he did that to me, he would lose his trust, but I was willing to talk about what happened. Right now I feel alone, everything was broken in my body and I just wanted all the pain to end. The way I was feeling now, reminded me of how I used to feel in high school. A broken scared teenager. What's the point of life without Ashley?

Was it going to be hard without Ash? It was going to be hell without him. We depended on each other for love and comfort. I depended on him for life, happiness, the feeling of being whole. I just keep myself locked in my bunk, only coming out to use the bathroom. The guys had started to get worried about me, the only times they've seen me was the one mandatory band practice we had. Trust me when I say this, I looked like hell. I had acquired dark circles around my eyes from the lack of sleep, my ribs and hip bones popped out from not eating. The only time I would talk was when it was necessary, I'd only mumble a few words.

"Andy." Jinxx said knocking softly on the bunk door. "Can I come in please?"

"Fine." I mumbled opening up the door for him. He was quick to come in, shutting the door behind him.

"Good your still alive, we were all scared you died in here." He smiled softly trying to lighten the mood. It didn't work.

"I wish I had.."

"Don't talk like that Andy, everything will get better."

"How? How will things get better if the one I loved did that to me?"

"I think we can all agree he wasn't in his right state of mind."

"But he lied to me Jinxxy."

"He was protecting you. I'm not saying what he did was right, but he tried his best not to break your heart."

"I know." I mumbled softly playing with the fabric of my jeans.

"Has he tried calling you?"

"Yeah, he calls three times a day and texts me well over that."

"At least you know he still cares about you."

"Yeah I guess."

"Do you love him?"

"It's hard to stop loving him."

"Then you have two options Andy. Break it off completely and try to find someone who will make you feel the same way. Or you can call him and try to work out this relationship as best as you can."

"I'm going to have to think about this."

"Ok." He said getting out of the bunk with a small smile. "Take as much time as you need in making your discussion."

I nodded my head closing the door after him. This was a really big discussion for me to make, chose love or heart break. I knew that I wasn't going to find someone as caring and loving as Ash. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and hovered my thumb over Ashley's name. I can do this, I was strong enough. I clicked his name, hearing it ring a few times before he finally answered.

"Hello?"

Chapter 23 everyone! Plus a cliff hanger 😱 what will happen to their relationship? Anyway I have some news for this story...dun dun dun!!!!! It will be ending soon, I'm not sure how many chapters will be left, but it will be ending. At the last chapter I will post and authors note asking you a vital question. So stay tuned in for anything coming up. Have a wonder fun day everyone!
Vote, comment, share.