Chapter 4

Andys POV:

Ashley rooted through his pockets trying to find his house keys. I smiled and leaned against the door frame watching him intently. He looked so frustrated and I thought it was so adorable.

"They are in here somewhere, I know it." He said pulling off his bag and checking his butt pockets for the millionth time. I just couldn't help but smile and shake my head.

"Why don't you check your backpack?" I said looking down at the many pockets it held.

He looked up at me and smiled, quickly looking back down and opening a few pockets. He opened the top one and shoved his hand into it quickly pulling it back out holding a gold house key. He blushed softly and stuck it in the door turning it counter clockwise and pushed the door open. I shook my head softly pushing myself off the wall and walking.

"Wow....this place is big." I said looking up at the high arched ceilings and the winding stair case.

"Yeah I guess so." He said shrugging his shoulders and kicking off his shoes. He threw his bag on the couch and went to the kitchen opening up the fridge.

I took off my shoes and placed them neatly next to Ashleys, placing my bag next to his. "So I'm guessing your parents are at work?" I said walking into the kitchen sitting on one of the stools.

"Yeah, my dad is away on a month long business trip, and my mom is on a plane flying to Cali for a meeting." He said pulling out a few things setting them on the table. "She should be back in two weeks."

"So your home alone for a while huh? That must be a lot of fun, you can throw parties, do whatever you want." I said looking around the house more.

"I guess, it would be nice for them to say home for a least a whole week. But, their work is way more important then spending time with me. So I just learned to except the three hours I get with them when they come home, and the 15 minute skype and phone calls. I does get lonely sometimes when the housekeeper doesn't come by" He said making two sandwiches and putting back everything.

"Oh that must stuck not seeing your parents most of the time." I said with sympathy in my voice. I guess I shouldn't have judged him before getting to know him.

"I'm used to it now." He said pushing a plate in my direction and started eating his sandwich. I stared at it wondering if I should eat it or not but the dark voice in my head made me push the plate away.

"Not hungry, but thanks anyway." I said looking at him finish the rest of his.

"Oh sorry, should have asked before hand. So what is your family like? I bet they are nice and caring just like you." He said taking the plate and putting it in the trash.

"I don't really like to talk about my family....." I said feeling the sadness wash over me like a title wave.

"Thats fine, I shouldn't have asked anyway. Um would you like to go up to my room, theres nothing fun down here to do." He said shifting in his seat.

"Sure." I said blankly and stood up following Ash up the stair case and down the hall to a black door.

He turned the nod and walked into his room turning to me and smiling.

"This is my room, make yourself at home. I have video games, comics, paper, pencils, uh other stuff that we could mess around with." I walked into the room and stood in the center feeling uncomfortable. I didn't want to make a wrong move and make him mad. He took my hand and pulled me farther into his room, making me sit down on his bed as he shut the door. He walked back to me and sat next to me smiling. He crossed his legs and pivoted his body leaning up against the frame of his bed.