Chapter 22

Ashley's POV:

The pounding in my head was excruciating as I lay naked in a bed. A blanket was covering my low region while my clothes were strewn on the ground. I turned on my other side expecting to see Andy, but was shocked to find a girl with messed up hair and no clothes covering her body. Vaguely I remember being with her, Jill was her name as I recalled my thoughts. Suddenly it all hit me in a wave of emotion and recollection, I had cheated on my boyfriend.

Quickly I slipped out of bed and pulled on my slightly ripped boxers. Jill stirred in bed, moving her whole body as her eyes met mine. She ran her fingers through her hair, covering her chest area with the blanket.

"Mmm where you going babe?" Her morning voice rang in my ear. I was so disgusted with myself right now.

"Look, Jill whatever happened between us was a drunken mistake. I wasn't in my right mind and I-I have a boyfriend."

"Well then your shit out of luck babe. Try explaining to him about what just happened." She said pulling on all her clothes.

"What he doesn't know won't hurt him." I said grabbing my phone and speeding out the door fully dressed.

I checked my phone to see I had 3 texts, one missed call, and a single voice mail all from Andy. He was probably upset with my right now, this wasn't the first time he woke up alone. Truthfully this was the first time I had ever cheated on Andy, it sure as hell's going to be the last time to. Everything was so fuzzy that I couldn't even remember how many drinks I'd consumed last night. What the fuck is wrong with me? Partying sort of took over my life, when I'm drunk all I care about it having a good time. Watching the people around me hurt didn't even faze me when alcohol was put into the mix.

"Do you even love me?" Andy's broken voice echoed through my head. I had listened to the whole message from him, to the brink of tears almost as well. My whole being had caused this fragile little angel so much heartache and pain. I've become a monster.

Our tour bus was thankfully not to far parked from the hotel I was at. It took a good 5 minutes of running just to make it to the door of the bus. I was doubled over, resting the palms of my hands on my knee caps trying the catch my breath. One thing on my to do list was to start working out again. I had become so out of shape with all the fast food and pizza we all were consuming.

As I swung the door open and walked inside, I found no one on the bus. The time read 10:00 o'clock so I was confused that no one would be up or wandering around on the bus. Andy was no where in sight, I was getting sort of scared thinking Andy could have done something. A small sigh escaped my lips while I searched head to toe for any sign of life. When I approached Andy's bunch, I heard soft murmurs echoing out of the door.

"Andy?" I asked, my knuckles softly tapping against the wood. Andy's mumbling quieted down as the sound of a locked flipped.

"Ashley? Your back Ive missed you." He gave me a small innocent smile pulling me into the bunk for a huge hug. Andy nuzzled his puffy red face into my neck taking in the sent of my hair. It had looked like his night was filled with heart ache and crying.

"Hey love, sorry I was gone for so long, are you ok?"

"Better now that you're here...where were you?" His voice small and quiet.

"I...um...that doesn't really matter now, all that matter is I'm here now right?" Maybe if I tried changing the topic, Andy wouldn't question what happened. I couldn't tell him, I wouldn't tell him.

"Ashley..." His voice small and weak as he pulled away from my body and sat up. "What happened? Where were you?"

"I just got drunk, I'm trying to change that for you baby. For the second question, nothing happened at all." I flashed him a small smile, watching his blue eyes become angered and upset.

"Get out."

"Andy what are you saying? Why are you so angry?"

"Get out of my bunk Ashley...I don't want to look at you or talk to you right now." Andy placed to shaking hands on my chest, pushing me with whatever strength he had left, out of the bunk.

"Andy talk to me please." I said backing away from his bunk slowly.

"Why should I? You already know what you did." And with that he slammed the door in my face.

Did he find out? He couldn't have unless someone told him about it. Jill, or whatever her name was, didn't even know our numbers. Everything was so confusing to me, or it could have been the headache causing me to have a had time thinking. My who body relaxed in the couch, a water in one hand and my phone in the other. There was one possibly, Andy could have saw something I did that I can't remember.

The door opened all the way with the guys all walking it. Once they saw me, their smiles dropped to angered frowns.

"Hey guys, what's wrong?" I asked. None of them looked me in the eyes except Jinxx. He tossed me his phone, a picture of my and the girl from last night making out. My hands were roaming her body as one cupped her breast. Another picture show her and I making out more and stumbling into the hotel room. They knew, they all knew what I did last night...Andy knew.

I was now the most hated person in the band right now. All I could do was leave the bus and go back to the hotel where Jill was still residing. I texted her to stay put at the hotel just incase she was debating weather or not to leave. Once I got back to the hotel, I walked into the room and sat down on the bed and started talking to her about what happen. I was to the point of tears by the end of my story, thankfully she rubbed my back soothingly. Since I had no where to go, she let me spend another night in the hotel with her.

Ok so I did a little update, the character Jill will be played by my best friend JDSarachene
Vote, Comment, and Share