Chapter 24

Ashley's POV:

My phone rang as I stood in front of a nice young lady behind a counter. She was showing me the most beautiful rings I had ever seen in my life. While I was gone, away from Andy, I was thinking of ways to win him back. Marriage was the only thing that swarmed my thoughts, I wanted Andy to be mine. I had promised we'd be forever and always, this here was my promise to him.

"Excuse me Miss, I have to take this phone call." She nodded her head, gesturing me to a quiet area where a wooden chair rested on the hard wood tiling. Andy named flashed across the screen, the first time he had answered my calls. Quickly my thumb pressed answer, raising it to my ear as I spoke a soft "hello" into the speaker.

"Ashley hi it's Andy." His voice was so timid, how I just wanted it hold him and tell him I love him.

"I know love, remember caller ID." I chuckled softly, hearing him laugh with me.

"I almost forgot." I could hear the smile on his voice. "I talked to Jinxx and I realized that I want to try and save our relationship. After thinking about everything, I know I won't be able to find someone to love me like you have. What you did upset me and I wished you told me the truth, but I know you were only trying to protect me."

"Andy, baby I am so sorry from the bottom of my heart. I wish I could take back everything that I did and just show you all the love that my body can show you. I don't want to lose you Andy, you are my heart and soul. I know you lost your trust for me, but I'm going to show you that I can change. I will change for you baby, I love you so fucking much."

"I love you to babe, I want you to come back to me. Ashy I just want to cuddle you till the end of time."

"I'm busy right now doing something, but I'll be back in a matter of no time to cuddle you once I'm done."

"What are you busy with?" He questioned.

"I can't tell you right now, but you will find out tonight my love."

"Okay Ashy I love you! Come back as soon as possible."

"I love you to baby, I'm taking you out tonight so find something nice to wear."

"Okay bye my love!"

"Bye baby." I huge up the phone, shoving it into my back pocket. The lady was still standing at the desk with a smile on her face. I glanced back down at the rings, finding the one for my Andy.

"This one is perfect for him." I spoke just above a whisper, amazed my the beauty of the ring. The band was a silver and gold trim with small diamonds strew all over the band. It was stunning.

"He will love it, it's one of our finest rings on display." She took the ring out, placing it in a black fuzzy box. I paid for the expensive ring, heading over to a tux shop, so I could rent one out for this evening.

By the time I had arrived back to the tour bus, the sun was slowly setting. It was quiet when I walked in, they were probably all out partying or doing who knows what. I walked over to Andy's bunch, shoving the ring box in my tux pocket, making sure Andy wouldn't see it. I hung the suit in my bunk, knocking softly on his door. It didn't take long for him to open it, he pulled my inside hugging me as tightly as possible.

"Ashley." He mumbled in the crook of my neck. "I missed you so much."

"I missed you to Andy, I'm sorry it took me so long to get back, traffic was horrible." I said placing a small kiss on the top of his head.

"I don't care, as long as your here with me now." I smiled, lifting his head up so I could look in his blue eyes. I leaned my head down, placing a small kiss on his plump lips.