Chapter 3

Andys POV:
As me and Ashley continued to walk down the hallway, an uncomfortable silence fell over us. Ashley hasn't spoken a word to me since after what happened in the classroom. I only wanted to stand up for him, not  make him scared of me. That was the last thing i ever wanted to happen.
I sighed softly and looked at the office doors and we walked closer and closer to them. To be honest I think Kent deserved what i did to him, even though he hit me to. I probably would get suspended for a few days maybe a week tops. I placed my hand on the handle and slowly turned it so I could open the door.

"Thanks for standing up for me back there." He said smiling softly.

I looked back at him and returned the smile shrugging my shoulders. "It was nothing, that's what friends do for each other right?" I said opening up the office door.

"Wait you wanna be friends with me?" He said questioningly as his eyes lit up with pure joy and happiness.

"Yeah why not, your pretty cool, and i don't just stand up for anyone." I smiled walking into the office and sitting in the leather chair.

He walked in behind me and sat in the chair next to me looking in my eyes. "I'm so happy that you wanna be my friend. This is going to be awesome we can hang out, go to the mall together, do all sorts of stuff." He said jumping up and down in his seat like a 5 year old who just hand candy.

"Dude chill out, your acting like you never had a friend before." I said chuckling to myself and looked at him.

Suddenly he frowned and looked way from me picking at his finger nails. He looked so sad by my comment and i now wish i never said that to hurt his feelings. "I never had a friend before...." He said with sadness in his voice. "Everyone at my old school hated me for some reason. Your my first friend i ever had actually."

"I'm so sorry Ashley, if i knew i would have never said anything. I didn't mean to make you upset, that was the last thing i ever wanted to do." I said smiling softly as he lifted his head back up showing his beautiful eyes once again.

"Thanks Andy your really the best." He said.

"I try to be amazing once in a while, but mostly I just go with the flow." I said standing up and stretching my long arms.

"I can go in there if you want to be your witness. Its the least i can do for what you did for me."

"If you want, you don't have to if you want to."

"No i want to, that bitch in class just lied not to get that asshole in trouble."

"Andrew Denis Biersack the principle wants you!" I nodded my head and walked to the open door with Ashley right behind me.

The room was cold and the Principle Davis sat there with his fingers laced together, his lips in a thin line. I could tell he really wasn't happy with me. At least I had Ashley to back me up, that teacher probably threw me under the fucking bus just like the cheerleader.

"Sit now." He said in a stern voice, there was no way in hell i was going to disrespect him. I sat down in the chair as Ashley quickly followed my actions sitting in the chair next to me. He looked like a nervous wreck, his hand were shaking and he couldn't stop moving in his seat. He wasn't even getting in trouble and he was freaking out.

"Would you like to tell me why you punched a student for no reason at all while the teacher left the class?" He said with anger evident in his voice.

"I didn't punch him out of no where Sir. He punched me first." I said keeping my cool, I could tell her was trying to scare me but it wasn't working.

"I have a class of students saying you quote "got up out of your seat and decked Kent right in the face."

"But you haven't heard mine or Ashleys side of the story." I said pointing to Ashley.