Chapter 21: 2 Years Later!

No-ones pov

You chuckled watching Midnight Practice with Shadorer in there Pokemon forms and you wondered were the others went off to as you looked around before turning back to your children with a chuckle.

It's been exactly two years since she and her siblings were born and a lot has happened after Salem was defeated and peace was restored to the world you and your wives decided to live near your parents in the Pokemon realm.

Floating up in the air Midnight Saw you and squealed "daddy!" And nuzzled you her little arm wings flapping in joy as you chuckled and kissed her forehead. Shadorer giggles and picks up her now yawning daughter.

Shadorer: time for your nap little one

Midnight: "whines" mommy I'm not sleepy! "Yawns"

Y/n: "chuckles and kisses her head softly" I think you are little one

Taking hold of her you walked inside and in a room with a large nest as your other children slept peacefully and place her on the bed.

She stirred slightly then settled hearing a whimper you turned seeing Saskia Waking up with tears in her eyes and you kneeled down and gently picked her up. She whimpered latching onto you and you gently rocked her back and fourth hoping to calm your child.

Y/n: sweetie what's wrong?

Saskia: "whimpers" I had a nightmare that mamma left like grandma did to her!

You frowned at this you had many painful memories of Raven and having to comfort Yang many times because of it. And you hated her for leaving her daughter and now Yang's own child fears her leaving.

Y/n: "chuckles" Come now Saskia Your mama would never leave you know why? "She shakes her head"

Y/n: because your mama loves you very much as does your sibling's, grandparents and off course me your papa!

She giggled and nuzzled into your chest yawning softly and you gently placed her back into the nest were she snuggled into Draken's chest and her brother held her in response.

Closing the door softly you chuckled to yourself and smiled knowing your children had there worries but...

You and your mates would always be there for them no matter what.....

Edited on the 09/08/2021