Chapter 4 : New Team Mates!

Y/n's pov

You sighed while stretching out your wings out and as your horns curled into place looking over you saw Solar sleeping peacefully and very cutely might you add causing you to blushed.

Gently nudging her she groaned and you chuckled as she looked at you and pouted "get up and get dressed we meet our new team mates today. Nodding she walked into the bathroom and you sighed staring out at the window smiling gently.

Timeskip

"Y/n , Solar I want you to meet your new team mates" turning both you and Solar stood there with wide eyes as two girls stood in-front of them with features of Pokemon.

The first girl had long white, red and black hair with red wings with black stripes along with a spiked tail with similar patterns. Her eyes a deep icy blue with curved black horns framing her face.

 Her eyes a deep icy blue with curved black horns framing her face

Updated Version's 2024

The second girl had pink and white hair with two pink purplish horns two tails swayed behind her one purple and the other aqua blue and blood red. A blue and purple gem lays snuggly in her chest her eyes a steely purple silver.

Smiling you walked in front of them saying "hey I'm y/n and the girl behind me is Solar it's great to meet you!".

The one with steel purple eyes spoke first "my name is Delilah Code I am the daughter of Mewtwo and Deoxys!".

Nodding you turned to the other girl "I'm Shadorer Night daughter of Darkrai and Yveltal". Shaking both hands you and Solar smiled.

"Welcome to the team!"

Edited on the 08/08/2021