Chapter 19: The Aftermath

Weiss's pov

I groaned opening my eyes and saw my paws meaning I'm still in my Pokemon form slowly standing up on all fours I gasped in pain looking at my stomach and froze.

My stomach under the blue and white fur was swollen I suddenly felt sick and ran to the toilet throwing up. Ruby ran in her Pokemon form "Weiss what's?-" she throw up and groaned holding her stomach.

Later on the same hung happened to Yang and Blake we walked down to y/n's dorm room and knocked.

Solar opened the door holding her swollen stomach gently and smiled at us " before You say anything your pregnant with y/n's child" I stared at her shocked then held my stomach "I I'm pregnant"

Timeskip

No-one pov

You sat in front of your parents as they processed the information you told them your mother was the first to respond with a squeal and hugged you tightly "IMM GONNA HAVE GRANDBABIES!"

Your father chuckled "damm son didn't know you had it in you" Blushing you nodded. Your mother pulled away from hug and said "your mates must stay here for the north and hatching!"

You chuckled nervously "I already have them in the nesting area" she giggled and gazed threw the wall and into the nesting room seeing all of your mates resting as there swollen stomachs moved.

You nuzzled Solar and she purred only to groan in pain with the others you looked at them with worry.

Y/n: what's wrong?!

There look gave it away.....it's time

Edited on the 09/08/2021