Prologue

Two giant creatures stood near an egg as they waited patiently for it to hatch.

The first creature was white and had a huge golden ring around its belly with red and green eyes.

The other was grey with a black and red striped belly and had a long body with 8-10 legs with ghost like wings and a golden helm crest

The other was grey with a black and red striped belly and had a long body with 8-10 legs with ghost like wings and a golden helm crest. It's ruby red eyes stared at the egg with excitement.

"How much longer honey!" Whined the grey Pokemon known as Giratina in a soft but powerful girl voice

The first Pokemon known as Arceus creature of all chuckled and responded in a deep males voice "patience my love our child will hatch soon"

Soon a crack was heard and both parents gasped as the egg glowed and soon a little baby Pokemon laid in its place. The baby looked like a mix of both Pokemon as Giratina cried tears of joy and both nuzzled there child.

"Welcome to the world my little y/n".......

Timeskip

Both titans rested near there child after introducing there family to there son as all three slept peacefully.

Suddenly a figure approached the family and snatched y/n but he let out a cry and both Pokemon woke up.

Arceus roared and kicked the intruder aside but the figure opened a portal and through the baby through it. Giratina screamed in shock as her son fell to Earth.

Meanwhile in a forest a young girl called Summer Rose walked through the forest after hearing a baby's cry. Gasping and saw a little boy picking him up she whispered softly.

"Don't worry little one I'll protect you".........

(Well I hope you enjoyed the prologue see ya in the first chapter my star-cubs!)