Chapter 14: FOOD FIGHT!

Ruby's pov

Slamming the book down I got my teams attention and giggled as they all looked at me funny.

Me: sister, friends and Weiss

Weiss: HEY!

Y/n: "snickers"

Me: I have decide that we will not a good day BUT THE MOST AMAZING TIME TOGETHER!

Suddenly an apple hit Solar in the face and Cardin smirked with a "take that freak!" I growled and looked at y/n as he glared at him while slowly standing up and taking a stance.

No-ones pov

You and Ruby looked at each other and nodded picking up a piece of food then threw it at Cardin yelling "REVENGE!"

And thus a food battle began!

Yang stood on top of a large pile of chairs and tables "prepare for war dear sister!" Ruby and Solar giggled and raised a baguette up saying "justice will be swift! justice will be given and it will be delicious!"

You chuckled as you sat along side Delilah until a pie smashed into your face and the room went quite.

You stood up as your e/c glowed red "you want a war I'll give you one!" And with that you slapped a fish across Cardin's face. Everything was going ok until everyone was frozen and there stood Glynda with a glare as she restored everything.

Clearing her throat she said "children please don't play with your food" you sniggered and threw a large tub of yogurt at her and took off running.

"Everyone run for it!"

Edited on the 09/08/2021