Chapter 17: Mating season arrives

Solara's pov

I moaned rolling over to my side clutching my stomach my parents warned me about the upcoming season and it seems it has arrived.

I sighed getting up and walked into the bath-room hoping a cold shower would soothe my boiling body and if doesn't then  I blushed at the thought of mating with y/n to finally be claimed by the one person love with all my heart and soul.

I walked around the halls after a shower and whimpered feeling empty I have to hurry and find y/n!

Walking around the corner I went out side after finding him scent there I found him leaning against a tree and relaxing. I couldn't take it anymore and jumped on in my wings and tail lashing out wildly before he had time to react I slammed my lips onto his.

No-ones pov

You froze when Solar slammed her lips onto yours but eventually kissed her back passionately she moaned wrapping her arms around your neck and yours around her waist.

Your tail swayed happily behind you as you slowly pulled away for air panting Solar started undressing you "alpha!" She whined and something snapped inside of you. Puffing out your wings in dominance you pinned her to the floor.

She whimpered ripping your clothes off and her own as her tail thumped against the ground and you could feel your rut starting.

You kissed her passionately then without warning thrusted into her your kiss silencing her scream of pain as blood trickled down her area and you thrusted into her "harder, faster please!" She screamed.

You growled and did as commanded as she scratched your back in pleasure feeling her tighten around you and scream in pleasure as he came you roared biting her neck and slammed into her one more time and came.

Panting you pulled out and she curled up on your chest purring softly and you smiled nuzzling her head while curling your wings around her.

Well that was eventful.....

Edited on the 09/08/2021