Chapter 10: A Playful Time As A Pokemon

No-ones pov

You have been really down since the whole losing control scenario and you never leave the dorm. Solar and the others are worried for you not even Ruby can cheer you up.

Arceus sighed as he watched his son lay in bed as Girantina tried to talk to him but you remained silent. Transforming into your half form you opened a portal and went in it.

Not knowing his team followed him.....

You sighed as you kicked a stone with your hoof and growled as you sensed something following you.

You were about to leave until you heard a voice say "ladies snuggle attack!" Seven Pokemon tackled you to the ground as you let out a surprised roar as you heard giggles.

Looking up you saw your team and four other pokemon you didn't know laying on top of you giggling.  "Who are you?" You asked the Zoruark giggled "y/n it's me Ruby!"

The alolan ninetales was next "I'm Weiss you dunce!" And then the Archanine as she growled seductively "and as you now I'm Yang!"

Least but not least the Luxray spoke "and I'm Blake y/n Arceus turned us into Pokemon so we could help you better". Tears streamed down your muzzle as you nuzzled then all "thank you all of you!"

They spent most of the day playing together and you laid down as the others curled up near him. Your e/c eyes shown happiness as you nuzzled them and slowly fell into a peaceful sleep.

Not noticing your parents watching them with smiles........

Edited on the 09/08/2021