Chapter 3: A Reunion Of Siblings And Welcome To Beacon

No-one's pov

Walking onto the platform on the hill you sighed as your e/c eyes narrowed at the forest below you waited for Ozipna to launch you and Solar into the forest.

Looking at Said girl you could tell she is nervous taping her shoulder you said "your gonna do fine ok". She sighed "I know b but w what if I I lose control!" Chuckling you bring her in a hug "you won't I believe in you.

Blushing she nodded and your white hair blew softly with the wind and you said "let's go half way all out ok?" She grinned and nodded. Launching into the air you spread your black and gold wings and slowly glided down.

Solar floated down near you as your e/c eyes turned green and slit as hers glowed blue and green as her form glowed.

With Ruby and the others

Ruby's pov

We were watching the bot and girl be launched into the air and I saw his wings and gasped turning to Yang I saw her face was the same as we spoke one word "y/n?".

Suddenly we saw a bright green light and when it died does I gasped at what I saw the girl turn into as y/n was surrounded by a fiery black goldish aura.

The dog like creature opened its mouth and purple white energy shaped as a dragons head fired out and destroyed the Grimm.

I was amazed by its power as I saw my long lost brother fly into the air and set all the Grimm on fire.

Back with y/n and and Solar

Panting you calmed your power as Solar returned to normal and grabbed the chest pieces and smiled.

Walking back to Beacon you saw your sisters as they ran and tackled you to the ground hugging them back you smiled as crying along with them.

"Hey Yang , Ruby I missed you so much!"

Edited on the 08/08/2021