Chapter 12: Team RWBY's Powers

No-ones pov

You sighed as you looked at team RWBY in their Pokemon forms trying to get a hand of their powers. Transforming into you true form you teleported them to a field.

"This place is were me and Solar trained to master our powers and now I'm gonna help you with yours!" The girls gulped and Ruby asked "h how do we turn?" You chuckled and said "close your eyes,  steady your breathing and then feel your inner beast!".

They did exactly that and no longer than a minute a Zoruark,Archanine,Luxray and an Alolan Ninetales stood in the girls place.

Timeskip

After a few hours of training you stared at team RWBY with a wide grin as they all panted but without warning you picked up a tree and threw it at Ruby.

"Ruby use shadow claw!" Said girl nodded as her red claws glowed purple and she strikes the tree splitting it in half. "Yang ember!" Yang howled/roared a little range of flames melting the remaining pieces of wood.

You grinned kicking up a boulder and shouted "Weiss Icey wind!" Said Fox Pokemon breathes freezing ice and covered the boulder. "And finally Blake use thunder strike!" Her paw glowed and sparked with electricity and slashed the frozen boulder completely destroying it.

You walked up the them and said "great job You four will be pros in no time!" As they all yipped and roared with joy.

Training really has paid off..........

Edited on the 09/08/2021