Chapter 16: Alone Time With Solar

No-ones pov

After your mother and fathers warning of mating season you decided to spend some time away to help things cool off so you can figure this out yourself.

Sighing you looked up in the night sky and smiled as the sun began to set you snapped your head towards the sky hearing a the sound of wings and saw Solar landing near you.

Solar: so this is we're your hiding

Standing up on all four you grinned behind your mouth guard at her.

Y/n: I'm guessing the others don't know your hear huh?

She giggled as her form glowed and she turned human during the same you stared at her as he walked closer to you and you took a step back.

Cupping your face with her hands she smiled gently and kissed you passionately you yelped in surprise but soon melted into the kiss and took control

Cupping your face with her hands she smiled gently and kissed you passionately you yelped in surprise but soon melted into the kiss and took control. Pulling away you both panted as she blushed and nuzzled you.

Solar: I love you y/n

Y/n: "Chuckles" I love you too Solar

You kissed again and she moaned as your tail wrapped around hers tightly and she pulled away smirking at your whine.

Solar: oh don't be like that we can't mate yet y/n the season starts soon

Y/n: "pouts" oh ok I guess I could wait till then

You both turned into your Pokemon forms and you curled around her as she nuzzle into your chest nuzzling her gently you laid your head on her knack as the stars finally came out.

"Goodnight my love"........

Edited on the 09/08/2021