Chapter 1:The demon awakens

KICK!

"Demon!"

PUNCH!

"Monster!"

KICK AND PUNCH!

"Just die already freak!"

This was your life for the past ten years ever since You were six being beaten and abused till you were black and blue. Your body layed on the ground as blood pooled around you your bones broken and your pain became numb.

Oh You didn't introduce yourself did Ou?Well your name is y/n Rose adopted son of Summer Rose and Tai Long. Six years ago Summer went missing on a mission and every day after that You have been beaten and abused by your so called father,uncle and aunt.

The only people who don't abused you is your two sisters Yang and Ruby speaker of them they walked into the room and saw you bleeding. Yang pushed Tai away from you as Ruby did the same but what he did next made you snap.

"Stay out of this you little shits!" And he slapped them both You roared standing up and ripped Tai off them as you stood protectively in front of them. Your wings spread out as your tail slapped against the floor creating a large crack against it.

You glared at all three of them as your eyes when pitch black red "hurt me all you want but not them!"

Your voice changed and it sounded demonic as your fangs grew along with your nails while Ruby and Yang clung to you.

Opening up a portal you grabbed the girls and ran through it into Ozipna's office. Said woman spitted her coffee out you kissed Ruby and Yang on the head softly "we will meet again my family"

And with that You disappeared hearing them scream your name as You felt tears stream down your face.

"I'm sorry girls but a monster like me can't be near you"