'Seriously, Tom?!'  Emily rolls her eyes, sprints towards Thomas' bed and jumps on it.

   "Wake up, Tom! Don't. Fall. Asleep!" Emily jumps close to Thomas' body which causes him to bounce as well.

   "Ugh.. All right!" Thomas moves his legs to get off his pleasant bed. His sudden movement makes them collide with Emily's feet, causing her to drop onto the bed with a thud.

   "Whoa!" Emily is thankful that her head did not hit the headboard. Just a few inches before her precious head made contact with it.

   Meanwhile, Thomas ignores his twin sister who is still dazed by the near-death experience and grabs a towel and gets into the bathroom. Emily just stays on his untidy bed and looks at the ceiling. She keeps staring at it until her eyelids begin to droop.

*******

   Emily opens her eyes slowly after feeling something wet and cold on her face. What she sees in front of her is not what she totally expected.

   There is a dark, menacing gun pointed at her forehead and a twisted face of the cruel man behind it. She wants to scream, but it seems like her voice has gone missing. Thus, she only manages to widen her eyes and back away frantically.

   "Oww!" her voice has returned when her head suddenly hit something hard and solid behind her.

   "Hey, what's wrong with you?"

   Emily rubs her eyes to focus them after hearing that familiar voice. Now, she has realised that she is still in Thomas' bedroom. She was sleeping just now. But what about the vision she had of the cruel man? Was that just a dream? Or maybe her mind was playing tricks on her?

   "Hey," someone pats her shoulder, making her flinch slightly. She looks up and sees Thomas standing in front of her. Then, she turns her body to look at the thing that her head just hit. Oh.. The headboard.

   "Emily.." Thomas sits beside her and turns her body around to face him. "What's wrong?" he gazes at her confused face. Her expression makes him think of her illness, PTSD. Does it come back? Is she not fully recovered from it? His twin sister looks so fragile and scared and that really concerns him. At first, he just sprinkled some water on her face to wake her up. He does not expect it will turn out like this.

   "Uh.. Nothing," Emily blinks her eyes and shakes her head, but Thomas' stare seems like she has to tell him what has been bothering her mind. "I-I think I just saw him...again," she eventually admits.

   "Are you sure?"

   "Well, maybe I was dreaming, but.........." Emily pauses and stares at her lap. It all seemed so real ...

   "Did it ever happen to you recently?"

   "Umm... I dreamt about him this morning. But, it's not so scary. He just appeared and disappeared, like a ghost."

   "He's going to be a ghost when I kill him," Thomas mumbles.

   "What?" Emily knits her brows, earning a shake of a head from Thomas. "Okay, let's stop talking about it. I just want to eat now. I'm hungry..." she stands up and holds her stomach which begins to grumble.

   "All right," Thomas sighs and follows Emily from behind, exiting his bedroom.

*******