Kidd gave you a deadpan look, "there's gotta be something, you two can't be rampaging at every little thing"

Actually, a mischievous thought came to you, but you thought better than actually saying that to Kidd, in front of all these people no less.

Unfortunately, Cracker didn't seem into going along with your common sense.

"We fornicate" your own eyes grew to the size of saucers as your own mouth betrayed you- nay, your Kiseichu betrayed you.

Kidd choked on air, evidently fighting for control of his own voice himself, much to your horror, as others stirred in surprise and gasped at the turn of events, "uh- we knew it!"

Cracker seemed more than happy to engage in conversation with Law about this, despite you still being in the middle of one yourself, "it's a new development, not going to lie, but we're sure it's one we'll get used to"

As the conversation between the Kiseichus went on, other's began to jump in as well, and soon it was becoming larger and larger, much to the annoyance of you and probably everyone else- not including Zoro, as the man looked completely content with following this change of pace, the little bitch.

"Don't sweat it, breaking in new territory is always going to have it's hits and misses, you just gotta learn what your host is drawn to and repulsed by" you sweat-dropped at Law's advice.

"Fufufu, we don't bother with that fuss, my territory is my territory, whether we like it or not" you broke into a cold sweat at Doflamingo's words, and daring a peek at Crocodile, you only grew even more worried seeing the man looking ready to impale somebody.

Although seeing Robin just smiling away besides him made you feel better, if his daughter didn't feel like there was anything to be worried about, then everything was probably good.. probably.

Jolting as a pair of arms rested themselves on the back of your lawn chair, you craned you neck back to see Ace hovering above your head, attention completely on the conversation at hand.

"That's not how you should take care of your territory, Joker, they require the upmost of maintenance, even more so than a regular host does" you felt Cracker thrum in your chest, most likely his way of agreeing with Sabo.

Crocodile himself looked pleased with Sabo's correction, though the huff that came out of sounded less than happy, "we don't remember saying that we didn't treat our territory right.." Crocodile then proceeded to uncharacteristically pout, much to your amusement.

"Territories are more complicated than meeting the quotas of hosts, is it really worth the hassle?" Another Kiseichu joined the conversation.

"We think so, we're much more content than before" your words betrayed your face, as it bloomed a deep red as several eyes looked over you.

"Ahh, but our host is so hard to please, there's no good food around either.."

"Have you tried the main street doughnut shop?" It was hard not to laugh at how Katakuri immediately went straight to doughnuts, no matter what the conversation may be.

"There's a doughnut shop at main street?!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ugh, I can't fucking believe this.." you glared at the digits on your phone with a bitter resentment, stubbornly rooted to the concrete beneath your feet despite the heavy rainfall

You just missed the last train, and with how late it was now, you hardly believed you'd be able to walk back home, just great.

Your frown deepened as the screen darkened, and a notification popped up, warning you that the device was on it's last legs of battery life.