Midnight Shopping

We want to eat

Sighing at that, you closed your biology textbook and made your way to the fridge.

Looking to the clock as you opened the door, you hummed in acknowledgement at what you found.

"It's so late already.."

We told you, we should have studied sooner

Nodding along with Cracker, you reluctantly admitted to being in the wrong before looking in the fridge.

"It's empty.."

Let's go shopping then

"Cracker it's too late to go shopping, no store in Gran Tesoro would be open at this time"

Let's go late night shopping then

You stiffened at what he was insinuating, "Cracker.. that was strictly a one-time thing"

The Kiseichu grew restless in your body, squirming unsettled.

What about that time with the fast food boy?

"Okay- maybe a two-time thing, but that doesn't mean it's a good habit to get into"

Getting used to being hungry all the time is a bad habit too

You sighed, already knowing where this was going, "you're gonna convince me to do this no matter what, aren't you?"

Already feeling the cocky bastard coiling pleasantly in your chest, you could imagine the oh so smug grin he had going on.

"Fine, but I'm taking the lead this time- you can't do jackshit on your own, and you'll only make us more hungry"

(Y/N) have we ever told you that you were the best host?

Rolling your eyes at his attempts to butter you up, turning off several lights, you were already dressing up in thick black clothes for the nightly air.

"Yeah, yeah, you better hope we don't run into any cops"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It looks like it's gonna rain"

You continued to glance up at the sky distractedly, not liking the heavy weight in the atmosphere as Cracker picked at the lock- with a tiny feeler squirming out of your pinky finger.

Keep focus, danger could be lurking around any corner

Finally, the two of you heard the lovely sound of a click, and you grinned feeling the door easily pry open to you.

Chow time

Slipping through the gap and closing the door behind you, you silently crept through the halls until you made it to the main area.

Food laid out everywhere in this single grocery store.

We want sweets

Allowing Cracker to have control of the situation, you eagerly jogged down to the baked goods section.

Cupcakes, cinnamon buns, sweet loaves, cakes, confections, muffins, oh lord you could rampage here all you liked- and not get stomach aches.

"Where do you want to start?" Rubbing your stomach encouragingly, you felt the tips of your hair lift up like static and no doubt your eyes were pink by now.

Muffins- then some carrots, some nuts, maybe an apple..

Licking your lips and feeling a familiar scar-like mark become apparent on your face, you smiled happily as you ripped open the containers.