Biology

"So hungry.." you whined pathetically as Ace and Luffy both laughed at your childish whines.

Cracker squirmed around in your stomach, clearly as distraught as you were.

Your stomach acid is trying to digest us

You only rolled your eyes at his silly complaint, knowing full well how his body was resistant to such acidic fluids.

"I hear ya (Y/N), just please try to sound like you'll have a little mercy on my wallet" you hissed vehemently at that, chuckling darkly.

No mercy on the fool

"No way! I'm draining your bank account!" The freckled teen made a dramatic moan of distress and leaned over like someone just punched his gut.

"My- My life savings.." the younger laughed boisterously beside him at that, gaining him a knock on the head.

"It's all your fault Luffy! Don't laugh!"

He shouldn't have offered to feed us at all, the fool

The three of you continued to argue and debate- with Cracker making several interesting comments to you on a variety of subjects as you wandered down the science wing.

"What class do you two have next?"

Ace smirked strangely at that wiggling his brows, "English"

Luffy pulled out his schedule from the inner confines of his Power Rangers napsack and deflated, "I got Phys. Ed with Mr. Morgan"

We hate that man

"We got- I got biology"

Feeling quite flustered when your lips slipped, you turned your head to question Ace about his English class when you accidentally bumped shoulders with someone else.

Keep an eye on your surroundings!

"-Oh sorry" looking back at the guy, all you saw was familiar fire red hair poking out from the top of a thick fur coat before they marched off around the corner.

Rude

The two brothers must have felt the same, seeing them look back to where the guy vanished with dirty looks.

"What was his problem..? I think I've seen him before.." Luffy whispered to himself, most likely a comment to Katakuri right before the bell rang.

"Gotta go-" briskly giving the two of them halfhearted hugs, you all went your separate ways.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Today we will be discussing invasive and alien species" you blinked dully as several students around you began to take out their notes.

What the hell? What is she talking about?! We just started discussing the ecosystem yesterday! Now we're starting something new?!

Shaking your head, you brought out a blank sheet of paper as the teacher began to screech her marker across the whiteboard.

"Invasive species are a species that are introduced to ecosystems where they don't belong- very often this ends up in upsetting the food chain and destroying the ecosystem" writing down the words you see on the board, you felt Cracker begin to settle down as she spoke.

"Many cases of invasive species being introduced to ecosystems are a result of human interference- like flushing goldfish down the toilet, rabbits being released in Australia, rats on board ships across the world, Kiseichus infecting astronauts returning to Earth"