Hungry

"This sucks" standing monotonously in a long ass line, you leaned over to see multiple people were still ahead of you and groaned.

We can kill them all

You flexed your stomach as a way to give him a warning, knowing he didn't particularly like it when you did that.

"No killing, how many times have I said that?" Whispering under your breath, you carefully glanced to the many faces clustering the room, hoping nobody was glancing your way.

We want to eat now

"Well we could be eating some burgers now- but no, you insisted we go eat calzones"

Those fat patties make us sick, calzones are a far superior option, we are keeping us healthy

Humming along with him- not paying attention, you began to eagerly hop on the spot, inching closer and closer to the front of the line.

One downside to Kiseichus was that they equated to double the hunger, because Cracker took half the nutrients you gained daily, you needed to eat twice as much- basically feeding for two people.

Which was actually what- oh shit, did that mean you were technically pregnant?

"Next in line!" Gasping lightly, you sped to the front of the counter and gave the employee an awkward smile, "um.. two cheese calzones please?"

The teenager behind the counter gave you a lighthearted, apologetic smile, "I'm sorry miss but we just ran out of calzones"

'We just ran out of calzones'

'Ran out of calzones'

'Out of calzones'

Ignoring his concerned questions, you numbly walked away without ordering anything- mostly for his sake knowing just how the Kiseichu acted during situations like this.

Destroy the place

As expected Cracker was livid, beginning to stir and coagulate in your intestines, you actually might have feared the Kiseichu would act out on his anger and do something violent if you didn't know any better.

Surprisingly, Cracker respected your body well enough, and never once has he attempted to forcefully take over.

You suspected it was because of how new he was to this planet, having to be unused to such foreign rules and customs- and the high consequences that followed when those rules and customs were broken, he was most likely scared to find out what could happen to him.

Suppressing your amusement at the thought, you stepped outside and watched people move busily around the streets, just walking at an even pace without a set destination in mind, you wanted to get as far away from the fast food joint as possible.

How dare they deny us our food after all the diligent waiting we did

Laughing at his words, you tried not to focus too much on your growling stomach, "ah it's okay Cracker, we can just-" "(Y/N)!"

Blinking in surprise, you turned to see one of your closest friends rush up to you with a large doughnut box.

Steal it all

Rolling your eyes at Cracker's words, you felt the Kiseichu flow around restlessly in your stomach.

"Hey Luffy, having a hard time?" Glancing down at the big box, the boy rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Yeah I am! We got super hungry right? So I wanted to go eat some meat, but then Katakuri got upset and said we-" clamping your hands over the other's mouth, you darted your head around for any signs of suspicion.