Potluck Pt. 2

"Wow, someone's popular" craning your head back to meet Ace's, you acknowledged his shit eating grin and responded with a sheepish one, well aware of the situation you were in.

At first you were just content with chatting the time away with Crocodile and Robin, with Luffy adding his own input once or twice when his plate went empty, but as more people went around, more decided to sit themselves down with you guys.

A few hours later and half of the party-goers have pulled up chairs to form some decent circle around you and the original group.

"Don't we know it" sweat-dropping at the irony of it all, you decided to focus on the clumsy stirring in your stomach, "you okay Cracker?"

The Kiseichu groaned sluggishly, though whether it was out of contentment or regret, you couldn't quite make out over all the chatter.

We're so full.. ate so much..

Smiling in amusement, you were about to spur the conversation on when you heard a shout from across the other side of the circle.

"Hey- you there!" Being curious by the voice, you glanced up to see a smaller boy with pink hair trying to meekly maneuver themselves around the people of the crowd, and it wasn't until he was halfway over to you that you realized he was directing that at Luffy.

"Luffy-" elbowing the teen in the side, the raven made a indignant sound at the interruption and gave you a glower with no real heat, still not noticing the boy trying to get his attention.

"Someone's trying to talk to you" pointedly eyeing the boy as he finally reached you two, Luffy faced him just in time to accept his handshake with a growing grin.

"Oh! Koby! Whatcha doing here?"

You decided to dissociate yourself with the conversation at that point, and out of curiosity, poked your head in the main conversation that the majority of the oval was in on.

"The trick is to go absolutely wild before they get antsy" a bunch of people made soft noises in agreement, and some hummed in enlightenment at Kidd's words.

Zoro nodded besides him, "yeah.. Yonji and Niji like to raise up hell whenever it strikes their fancy and it's not great.. Sanji always gets sick afterwards" some people made sounds of empathy.

"So what methods would you consider the best?" Now that you've decided to pay attention to everything else around you, there was the daunting realization that you knew less than half the people here.

Kidd and Zoro exchanged a look before giving their own respective answers.

"Sparring with a friend"

"Jumping off a roof usually does the trick with me"

A few people raised some brows, but the majority easily accepted what they said and nodded along.

"What about you (Y/N)?" You blinked in shock, realizing a few moments too late that Kidd had noticed your silent engagement in the conversation and decided to include you in on things.

"Me?" Several heads turned to you in curiosity and interest.

Are they asking for our opinion?

"What do you and Cracker do to keep yourselves from causing trouble?" A few people took in sharp breaths, and some even leaned away from you in shock at the name of your Kiseichu.

"Uh.." quirking your brow humorously, you made a vague gesture to yourself and glazed over the crowd with a smile, "dunno if anybody here knows, but me and my alter ego aren't really known for our- ahem, self-control" there were a few chuckles in the crowd, one you recognized belonging to Crocodile.