Kidd

"You have a Kiseichu? Wait, I didn't know Kiseichus could make bodies look smaller.." the redhead tiredly looked down at you, looking more worn out than you've ever seen before, and you felt like it would be best not to mention the black eye..

Must be an evolutionary thing..

His eyes had bags under them, and his proud posture was replaced with a more ragged, exhausted stature- and you had a feeling there was more to it then the recent breakdown.

Blushing lightly, the other glanced away from you, biting his lips in embarrassment, "I could say the same to you.. never thought that weird, crazy kid in the back of Calculus had a dirty little secret either" he gave you a weak mischievous grin, "you're decent at being inconspicuous that's for sure"

His Kiseichu must be new, very new- they still haven't adapted

"How long have you two been together?" Kidd froze at the sudden question, face rising to a light pink.

"D-Don't make it sound like we're a couple! That's weird!"

You laughed at his reaction, "it's not weird! I know someone that's super intimate with their Kiseichu!" Images of times you've accidentally interrupted Luffy and Katakuri in your bed when they'd visit flashed by your mind.

That was around the time you were starting to note that those two plus your bed was not a good match.

Kidd froze in place, flushing even deeper then before, "th- you know more people like us..?" You nodded happily.

"Yeah! I can introduce you sometime! But uh- you didn't answer my question first"

He fidgeted around for a moment looking as if he was unsure with himself, "uh, I've been stuck with this guy for two months.."

Ah, that fits it quite nicely

You hummed along with Cracker, "ah, so you two are still adjusting after all, don't worry though, me and Cracker started getting used to each other quite well once it hit three months"

Kidd's golden orbs froze, his entire body tensed, and you could see something darker creep underneath his skin- a warning from his Kiseichu, "C-Cracker? Like as in that Cracker Kiseichu that's like- a big bad class Paramecia, as in that Cracker? That's you?!" Your cheeks dyed red.

Scratching your cheek sheepishly, you discreetly flexed your stomach in retaliation to the Kiseichu for creating such a reputation, "yeah.. we kinda get hungry sometimes.."

Kidd blinked owlishly for a moment, before grinning quite roguishly, "well, well, and here I always took you as a pussy- kitty's been hiding claws"

You blushed feeling quite proud, the atmosphere became awkward again once you two both ran out of things to say, just now you realized you've never really talked outside class before..

"So what's his name..?" Kidd blinked, for a moment he stayed silent, looking as if he was staring back into some old memory before smiling a little softer, a stray hand subconsciously moving down to rub his gut delicately, "his name's Trafalgar, Trafalgar Law"

Oh, he's a troublemaker from the new generation

You hummed at the information- posting that somewhere in the back of your mind for later use.

Kidd opened his mouth to say something- but was cut off by a long growl from the pit of his stomach, then he scowled down at his abdomen as if it betrayed him.

We are hungry

Aaaand there goes Cracker.

Sighing hard at the familiar pain throbbing in your guts, you grabbed ahold of Kidd and inwardly thanked the gods, immediately realizing you recognized this area- and it was close to a certain freckled teenager's apartment.