24- So We Meet Again

I closed my locker shut when a body pushed against the locker next to me. 

"Well hello the-" I turned around but wasn't met with the person I expected it to be. "Who the fuck are you?" I asked the person who was very creepily staring at me.

"Only your future boyfriend." The dude who I did not recognize at all said with a smirk. He reached out and grabbed my hand, pinning me to the locker. 

"Yeah, never gonna happen. Now get your grimy hands off of me because this counts as sexual harassment." I said, pushing his hands off of me, but he just put them on the lockers behind me. 

"My hands are clean sweetheart, I promise." He said but was slammed into the lockers beside me by my knight in shining armor. 

"She told you to get off of her, didn't she." Remington said, his voice terrifying.

"Mmm, don't recall." He said. What a fucking ass.

"Not only are you a douche but you're also a pathetic liar."Remingon spit out. "You look like you're new here so listen close, you stay away from me, you stay away from my girlfriend, if I see you next to her again I won't be as graceful as to let you off with his a warning." Remington then proceeded to push the guy away and turned towards me. "Quite a morning isn't it." He said with a weak chuckle.

"You think so?" I asked coming up to him and giving him a quick kiss. "Good morning." I said. Remington pulled my lips back to his for a few more seconds.

"Its good now." He said with a smile and then kissed me again. 

"Wow, what is this?" A voice behind us asked. I turned around and saw Kade and Link, both looking like they had just seen a ghost. 

"You didn't tell then?" I asked Remington, hitting him on the shoulder. 

"Sorry if I was too preoccupied with my beautiful girlfriend." He rolled his eyes playfully and turned to Kade and Link. "Yeah it happened you can close your mouths now." 

Kade came up to me and pulled me into a hug.

"Oh husky I am so sorry for what you will have to endure! The torture! The heartbreak of realizing that you chose the wrong friend. Don't worry, I'll be waiting for you." Kade said, making me roll my eyes. 

"Very funny Kade." Remington said sarcastically, pulling me away from Kade and into his chest. 

"Congrats you two, I don't think I could've handled another semester of the sexual tension between you two. It was suffocating." Link said with a smile. I shook my head at both of them and pulled Remington to our first period class after exchanging a quick see you later with the guys. Our schedules didn't change too much, Remington and I still had all the classes together that we had last semester, the times were just slightly different.

Remington intertwined our hands as we walked down the hallway and apparently that caught the attention of a lot of people. That and him randomly stopping at least twice to kiss me. 

"They're dating?" 

"It was pretty obvious"

"God I'm so jealous of her!"

"Of her? I'm jealous of him!" 

I rolled my eyes at the people not being able to stay out of other people's business. First couple periods went by pretty fast and before I knew it I was headed down the hallway to the cafeteria. On my way there I was grabbed by two people and shoved into the girl's bathroom. Really? What are we in a teen movie? 

"Well, so we meet again." I said, looking at the person at the head of the group of 4 in the bathroom. "You know this meeting spot is getting kind of old." 

"Shut up." She barked at me. "What did I tell you? I told you to stay away from Remington, Kade and Link. And what did you do? Start dating one of them? Are you that dumb? Or maybe you're deaf" She said, crossing her arms over her chest and glaring at me. The girls behind her snickered. 

"Maybe you're the one who's dumb, or deaf, or maybe you're just an ignorant little bitch who thinks the world revolves around her. I don't think you heard me very well last time. I don't take orders from anybody, especially not someone who probably thinks that being the head cheerleader and homecoming queen is gonna get her all the opportunities in life." I came up to her, thankful I was wearing heels so that I could be even taller. "You are not the boss of me, you do not get to order me around and you do not get to stick your fake nose into my personal life and my business." She gasped and grabbed her nose. I smirked, knew it was a nose job. "Keep yourself and your minions away from me." He glared and then walked out of the bathroom. Seriously what did she expect, me to cry and beg for her forgiveness and then run and break up with Remington? 

I stepped out of the bathroom and was met with three shocked faces. 

"Creeping outside the girl's bathroom?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. "I mean I expected it from Kade but you two." I shook my head with a tsk. 

"No!" All of them said in unison. 

"We were on our way to the cafeteria when we heard what was going on in there" Link said, pointing to the bathroom. "You are one tough ass motherfucker." 

"Thank you. I honestly didn't know what kind of reaction she was expecting from me with that little stunt she pulled." I shrugged and walked over to Remington. 

"Do you have any idea how fucking hot that was?" He whispered in my ear, making me blush. He then put his hand on my cheek and one on my waist and pulled me into a deep kiss. I heard the bathroom door open behind us and someone huff and walk away. I smiled into the kiss and so did Remington, both of us realizing that, that was the bathroom stalker.