14- Spooky Scary Skeletons and Sexy Dinos

It was finally Halloween, aka the best day of the year. It was on a Friday so naturally everyone wore their costumes to school. The only restriction was that your costume couldn't cover more than half your face and no weapons were allowed. So I took full advantage of there not being any restrictions but that. And I made sure to keep my costume very, very secret.

So now I was at my locker, in full gear putting anything that I wouldn't need until later in there when I hear laughter coming from behind me. Full blown belly laughter. I turn around, seeing Remington bending back slightly laughing his ass off. Perfect, just what I had hoped for. 

"You." He said, wheezing. "You are a genius." He said, wiping away a tear. "And it technically doesn't break any of the schools rules." He said. He was dressed as something I didn't expect but wasn't going to complain about. He was dressed as Howl motherfucking Jenkins goddamn Pendragon. And he looked hot. Absolutely breathtaking. 

And me? Oh well I was a sexy T-rex. More precisely an inflatable 6 foot t-rex which I put fishnets on, taped two exes on where the nipples should be, wore heels and an extra large skirt I found in a thrift store specifically for this. 

"Howl Pendragon. Pleasure to make your acquaintance." I said, taking a bow. "How if Sophie doing?"

"Oh I found her, just have to formally introduce myself to her." He said. His costume really was incredible. He even spray painted his hair blonde and straightened it. I guess he was trying to go for the first half of the movie blond Howl. "Also I swear I cannot take you seriously in this costume." He said, bursting out laughing again. I heard two more laughs coming from down the hallway and turned around where Kade and Link were. Link had his hands on his knees and Kade had his hand on Links' shoulder also bent over laughing. 

"Damn, my costume in a hit." I said. Link and Kade made their way over. 

"Oh this is incredible." Link said. 

"Yeah, totally worth it me staying up at nights guessing what you were going to go as." Kade said. "And you still went as something sexy!" 

Kade was dressed as a skeleton and Link was Link from The Legend of Zelda. 

"Hey Kade" Link said in a sing song voice once he walked up to our lunch table. 

"What." Kade said with a mouth full of food. 

"You owe me a wish." Link said, still in a sing song voice.

"Umm, I don't?" 

"Oh but yes you doo." Link said, eyes glowing with mischief. "Recall our bet?" 

"What bet?" Kade asked, eyebrows furrowed. 

"Yeah, what bet?" I asked, sitting up slightly. Link seemed to not have heard me, not breaking eye contact with Kade. 

"The one we had a week ago. About a person and someone being too coward to face their inner within?" Link said. Kade still looked confused. Link bent down and whispered something in his ear, making his eyes go wide and a grin to spread across his face. 

"No way." He said. 

"Yup" Link said, popping the p. 

"I'm confused." I said. What the hell we're they talking about. 

"You'll find out." Link said. "But for now, Kade here owes me a wish." Just then Remington, or should I say Howl, appeared out of nowhere and sat down next to me. 

"Whats going on?" He asked, looking between a grinning Link and a terrified looking Kade. 

"Kade lost a bet to Link that they won't tell me about and now Kade owes link a wish." 

"You guys bet on it?" Remington asked in disbelief. 

"Maybe" Link said quickly. He then went into his bad and took out a speaker. "Now on to my wish. And you can't back out or the next option is running through the school naked." He told Kade who looked like he just witnessed a murder. "And I know for a fact that you know the entire dance so don't even bother backing out saying you don't know it." He connected his phone to the speaker and made Kade stand up. "You are going to dance spooky scary skeletons. Right here, right now in front of the entire cafeteria." 

"Thats not that bad." Kade sighed and cracked his neck in preparation. Link started up the music pretty loudly, which got the attention of the entire cafeteria. "I lost a bet!" Kade yelled before starting the dance. 
Link wasn't wrong. He did know the entire dance. And me, being the amazing friend that I am, I decided to record the entire thing. For keeps sake. When Kade was done, the entire cafeteria erupted in applause, even some teachers that were there cheered. 

"Never again." Kade said, sinking into his seat at the table.

"Aww Kade don't worry, you won't have to do that again." I said, putting a my hand on his arm. "Because I got it on video." I waved my phone in front of him.

"You did not!" 

"I did, and I sent it to an undisclosed person in an undisclosed location so if it ever gets deleted off my phone due to mysterious circumstances such as you stealing my phone, there will still be a copy of it." 

"You guys suck." He said, crossing his arms over his chest. 

"I don't know about them, but personally I swallow." I said, making Remington do a spit take as he was drinking from a can of monster. 

"Excuse me" I heard a voice behind me. I turned around seeing a girl I've never seen before standing behind me. I took a peek around the cafeteria, everyone looking at her in either terror or anticipation, probably expecting us to murder her. 

"Yeah?" I asked, turning myself around.

"Would it be okay if I took a picture of you? Your costume is just so incredible and I would love to draw it." She spit out quickly, looking around the table nervously.

"Of course! Just make sure to tag me in it when you're done." I said standing up and striking a sexy pose while she took out her phone and took a few shots. 

"Thank you. When I told my friends I was gonna ask you for a picture they started planning my funeral. You're not as bad as people say you are." She said, then turned around and left. 

Well that was strange. Really nice, but strange.