Ku

Daisy's outfit on the side/ up the top.

A S H L Y N N

It was getting rather late now. We’d been at the party for around two hours or so. I was not drunk but I was in no position to drive a car either. I was leaning against the wall next to the entertainment unit with the stupidly cliche red, plastic cup in my hand. It held a mix of vodka and lemonade which was the only thing alcoholic I could drink. The neckline of my top kept falling down and it was starting to irritate me. I couldn’t leave it or my breasts would be on show. I shifted slightly against the wall before taking another sip of my drink. When I looked up front my cup I saw one of the most gorgeous guys I’d seen in my short life. I bit my lip as I observed him; brown hair swept to the left, strong jaw line and brown eyes from what I could see. I saw him look up at me and I blushed before looking back down at my black, lace gloves. I heard a throat being cleared and when I looked up to see dreamy face standing in front of me with a big smile. 

“Hi,” he smiled. 

“Hi,” I replied. 

“Uh…my name’s Dan. I just thought you were really attractive so I wanted to come over and have a chat; maybe get to know you,” he said, blushing slightly. 

“Nice to meet you Dan. I’m Ashlynn,” I smiled back. 

“Nice accent. Which part of Ireland are you from?” 

“Dublin,” I answered. “Man I miss that place”

“How long have you lived here in Sydney?”

“About a year. Give or take,” I shrugged. 

“Do you want to go somewhere more quiet?” he suggested and I nod before following him up the stairs. 

I guided him to the pre room in which I was staying in for the night. On the walk there I saw Daisy’s door was wide open. 

“Give me a minute, just go into the last door on the right,” I told him and he nod before walking off.  I poked my head inside her room and saw her in the middle of a heated make out session with Ashton, “get in there girly,” I said making them both jump away from each other. 

“Dude, what the fuck?” she asked harshly. 

“Just lock your door before you start taking your clothes off,” I advised before walking away. 

I opened the door and saw Dan just sitting on the bed, his cup to his mouth, “what’d you have to do?” 

“Just making sure my friend locked her bedroom door before she loses her virginity,” I laughed then sat down beside him. 

“So you’re friend with Daisy?” he asked. 

“She’s like my only female friend over here”

“That stinks. I’m closer to Blake myself,” he chuckled. 

“I kinda guessed,” I laughed. 

“What’s with the shirt and top and the gloves?” he asked. 

“I’ve never done…parties before so I had no idea how to dress. Daisy picked this out of my clothes and I just like my gloves and this was an excuse to wear them,” I explained and he nod along with a smile. “Nice shirt by the way,” I said referring to his All Time Low t-shirt; in which he had rolled up the sleeves to show off his biceps. 

“Thanks. I love them along with Sleeping With Sirens,” he smiled. 

“I love them too,” I said, mirroring his smile. 

“You like?” he asked, showing me the tattoo of an anchor with a snapped rose and Sometimes you gotta fall before you fly on his right forearm that I’d missed. 

“That’s awesome. I wanted something like this,” I said gripping his arm. 

“Really?”

“Yeah. Why’d you get it?”

“My little brother died of Leukaemia about a year ago and it affected me quite heavily. I got really deep into depression but I pulled through and I decided to get something to commemorate it”

“That’s really deep,” I told him shyly then tucked some hair behind my ear. 

“You’re really pretty,” he told me and I felt myself blush. 

“Thanks. You’re very attractive,” I replied. 

I was looking at my hands but I felt him lift up my face and crash his lips against mine. I put one of my hands on his cheek and wrapped my other arm around his neck. The kiss was rough and quick but none the less amazing. I felt one of his hands start to move lower but stopped just before my bum. I took my hand off his cheek and put it on his before sliding it the rest of the way down. He started to squeeze it and I let out a small gasp. I felt his lips remove from mine and all the could be heard was both of our heavy breathing. I moved forward and started placing light kissed on his neck, His breathing became more shallow and his grip became a little harder. 

“We can’t,” he suddenly said. 

I pulled away and looked at him with an odd expression, “pardon?”

“We can’t have sex,” he replied. 

“Oh. No that’s fine,” I said and shuffled back. 

“It’s not that I don’t find you attractive or that I don’t want to have sex with you, because believe me I do. But it’s just that we hardly know each other,” he explained. 

“It’s alright. I understand”

“Then why do you look so bummed out?” he asked as he held my face in his hands. 

“I uh…I was just hoping to finally lose my virginity tonight,” I said and felt myself blush. 

“Oh”

“Yeah it’s just that Daisy’s going to rub it in how she lost hers, and I just wanted to be able to compete”

“You can tell her we did if you want. I’ll go along with it”

“You do that?” I asked in slight shock. 

“As long as I get your number so we can get to know each other more,” he smiled. 

“Deal,” I smiled and shook his hand. 

We both stood up after I gave him my number and exited the guest room. When I got to the kitchen I refilled my cup and when I turned around I saw Luke standing there. 

“Oh hey,” I smiled. 

“Hi,” he smiled back. 

“What’s up?”

“Nothing much. My escapade to lose my virginity has sold me short so far. I had a chance but I chickened out”

“My escapade has also fallen short except for he declined because we hardly know each other,” I said then let out a loud sigh. 

“What if we do it then?” his question caught me off guard so I choked on my drink. 

“What?”

“We both can’t find anyone else and we don’t fully hate each other anymore. So why not?”

“You make a valid point. So your ok with giving me your virginity?”

“At least it’s not with some random chick whose probably fucked ten guys tonight,” he shrugged. 

“Ok, well follow me then,” I smiled and took his hand so I could drag him along. 

When we reached the guest room I flicked on the light and let him sit on the bed. I sat beside him after I’d had the rest of my drink. 

“You’re not drunk are you?” he asked. 

“No. You?”

“No,” he answered simply. 

I then leaned in quickly and pressed my lips firmly against his.

Smut in the next chapter be warned.