Go

A S H L Y N N 

“Holy fuck,” one of the guys said as I walked into the kitchen. 

“Morning,” I said with a smirk. 

I opened the fridge and when I bent down I heard a few of the chairs move. I grabbled the apple and mango juice bottle from the bottom shelf and stood back up. When I turned around Calum, Ashton and Luke all had flushed faces so I smirked. 

“Daisy!” I called. 

“What?”

“Want some juice?” 

“Yes please,” she shouted. 

I had to bend down again to grab two glasses and I felt eyes on me. My smirk stayed as I stood up and opened the bottle. 

“How’d you guys sleep?” I asked. 

“Alright,” Calum choked out. 

I could feel their eyes on my chest but I didn’t mind. It was too hot to wear anything else. I heard Daisy thunder down the stairs and her smile appear when she entered the kitchen. 

“Shit,” I heard Ashton curse. 

“Morning,” she beamed. 

“Will you three stop objectifying my sister and her best friend?” Blake asked the boys. 

“What?” Luke asked and they all looked at him. 

“You three I swear,” he frowned but smiled when Michael grabbed his hand. 

“You two are so cute,” I told the pair. 

“Thank you,” Michael replied. 

“I can’t believe your parents let you go around wearing that,” Luke spoke up. 

“I can do whatever I want,” I smiled. “I could become a drug dealer and they would support me”

“Or a stripper?” Calum asked and Ashton elbowed him in the ribs. 

“You’d like that wouldn’t you Cal?” I smirked. 

“Shut your virgin ass up and make me breakfast,” Daisy told me. 

“What would you like oh grate and powerful slut?” I said then laughed. 

“Waffles please,” she smiled sweetly then leant against the edge of the bench. 

“Oh my glob, she has manners,” I said faking shock. 

“Whore,” she said loudly. 

“Love you too baby,” I smiled then smirked when I saw Ashton staring at her chest. “Enjoying yourself there Irwin?” I asked and he started at me in shock. 

He cleared his throat, “what?”

“Don’t worry,” I laughed. 

Blake got up and grabbed one of the magazines that were on the table before he started hitting Ashton with it, “Stop. Staring. At. My. Sister,” he shouted then put it back on the table and sat back in his seat. 

“But she’s hot,” Ashton told him and Daisy blushed. 

“Perve,” Blake told him. 

“I’ll own that,” Ashton smirked and Blake rolled his eyes. 

I opened the box of toaster waffles before sticking four into their four-slice toaster. I then had to stand on the second shelf to reach the top shelf of their pantry to get the maple syrup.