Go Ju San

For some reason today I wanted to dress kind of cool. Aside from my twenty-five week bump I feel like my outfit was killing it. I spent the first half of my day hanging up photo frames above my bed, putting the bedding in the crib and just setting up my room. My room ad been kind of depressing me since it was so bare, so that's why I decided to make it look all nice and pretty. Once I was done I was actually really proud of myself. Mum and Arielle really liked the room and how functional it actually was. 

Arielle and I decided to head out for lunch. We ended up having butter chicken and naan bread since I'd been craving it. Since I'd had a small breakfast I smashed down my meal in half the time it took Arielle.

"So when are looking to have your baby shower?" she asked then took a giant bite of her food.

"I'm thinking around maybe thirty-five weeks," I shrugged. "But I don't know what I want to do for it."

"I think it will be way too hot for you in like late February early march," she told me.

"Yeah no. I'm only twenty-five weeks and this weather sucks ass," we both laughed.

"Well we can be future Pinterest mums and find some stuff on there," she smiled.

I sat back and let out quite a big burp. After I excised myself Arielle and I laughed. I pulled the top that I'd knotted up a bit due to it trying to accommodate my big belly.

"You're like determined to not buy any maternity clothes; huh?" Arielle laughed.

"Yes. I will not spend fifty plus dollars on a pair of ugly maternity jeans when I can just wear my own and put a bellyband over the popped button," I ranted.

"And why are you wearing a knotted shirt over a bodycon dress?" she questioned.

"Aside from the fact it's a cute look?" she nod. "My bigger boobs stretch out the top so my bra sticks out," I told her in embarrassment.

She laughed but I poked my tongue out at her in retaliation. After lunch we had to find her an outfit for her first date with Calum. She ended up deciding on a peach top and shirt set. Before we headed home we had to do the grocery shopping for mum. But in the midst I saw some people I really didn't want to see.

"Ashlynn," Daisy said in a quite sarcastic tone.

I rolled my eyes, "hi," I replied flatly.

"All the party get too much for you huh? Or was this a drunken mistake," her tone was condescending and rude.

"No. I just thought I'd jump on the Ashton knocking me up band wagon," her eyes widened in shock then she looked at her boyfriend.

"What the fuck are you on about?" he spat at me. "Luke was the one to knock her up," he told Daisy.

"And as for the drunken mistake comment, at least I won't leave my child at home every night so I can go and party and fuck other dudes behind my boyfriend's back," I'd seen her all over this guy at a party a while ago. "Plus when it comes to me nothing is a mistake. And I'm the one here who was smart enough to use protection when I lost my virginity so I didn't get pregnant. This was one careless encounter that lead to a blessing. You may refer to your son as a mistake but my daughter will always be known as a gift," I sassed then walked off with Arielle by my side.

I could hear Ashton getting mad from the next isle and it honestly made me feel good inside. Yes that may be sick and twisted but if you're gonna be a bitch I'm gonna be a bitch back.

"That was so fucking brutal," Arielle laughed.

"You screw me I'll screw you back. I'm a lady like that," I smiled.

Once the shopping was done we returned home and put it all away. Just as I was about to head up to my room my phone started ringing.

"What the fuck did you do Ashlynn?" Luke yelled from the other end of the phone.

"What are you on about?" I asked.

"I just had Daisy crying on the phone to me about how you told Ashton she was cheating on him and now she's been kicked out. What did you do?" he rambled.

"She was being a bitch when I ran into them at the shops so I told him the truth about his oh-so-holy girlfriend," I simply explained.

"Well now she's pressuring me to never talk to you again because you blabbed and ruined her relationship," he yelled as I walked up the stairs.

"Okay a, she was the one to ruin it by cheating and b, you're going to let her pressure you into never seeing me again which in return means you'll never meet your child," I asked and he was silent for a while.

"You seriously need to stop being so petty. You just split up a family," he sighed.

"Again, I wasn't the one cheating, she was," I emphasized.

"What do I do?" he asked.

"How about you apologise to me for loosing your shit for no reason then tell her it's her problem and she needs to deal with it like a big girl," I grumpily told him.

"I'm sorry," he apologised.

"And you should be," I said then hung up.

Luke had pissed me off a lot but I wasn't going to let him ruin my day.