"This is your science class!" he pointed at the door with his free hand and held his P.E clothes with the other one.

"Thank you, Jihoon!" Y/N simpered.

"Welcome. See ya later!" he gave her his enchanting smile one last time before running off to his next class, P.E.

After he was completely out of sight, Y/N stepped into her classroom, holding her books and pencil-case against her chest. The nervous feeling had crept into her heart once again as she found the sea of new people sitting before her.

"Hi! I'm Mrs. Choe your science teacher, and you must be our new student, nice to meet you. Please introduce yourself to the class!" she had a gregarious and accepting aura which made Y/N feel more at ease.

"Hi, my name is An Y/N, I'm coming from Busan. I hope we can be good friends!" she introduced herself with a slight awkward-pursed-lips-smile, hoping she did well.

"Thank you Y/N, please take a seat next to Park Jimin. Please raise your hand Jimin!" Mrs. Choe smiled, pointing at the heedless boy, sitting by the window. Y/N shifted her eyes towards where the teacher was pointing at and saw a guy wearing a black hoodie. He lazily raised his hand without even bothering to separate his elbow from the wooden desk. 

She took a few seconds to analyze him. The guy wasn't looking at her or the teacher, he was staring outside the window, without daring to move his head elsewhere. His hoodie was pulled all the way down to his nose, allowing her to see only as much as his plump lips and a peek of his black bangs. He must be really shy, just like her, she thought.

"Hey Jimin! I'm Y/N!" she reintroduced herself as she took a seat beside him, but he still didn't look at her. With a really low and inattentive tone, he replied,

"Yeah..." the tone of his voice was straight forward telling her that he didn't want to talk, so she just turned her attention back to the lecturer.

"Please take some notes down, even bullet points will do! I'll be checking before you head out of class! If you don't write down at least ten sentences, you'll have to catch up at lunch, please pay attention," she emphasised, adding a somewhat threatening tone to the instructions.

Y/N took out a pen from her pencil-case and began paraphrasing everything that the teacher said, she was fully concentrated until she noticed that Jimin was not recording down anything. She looked at his desk and realized that he didn't have a pen or pencil-case, so she decided to offer him one of hers. Having a whole ton of different pens and pencils, Y/N surely didn't mind to let him borrow some.

"If you need anything, I can help you, don't hesitate! Would you like to borrow one of my pencils?" she asked, picking her best pencil, sharpest and longest pencil as she held it up for him to take it. 

Yet, he didn't spare her a single glance as he kept looking out of the window, making it impossible for Y/N to see his face. Jimin reached his right hand to grab the pencil blandly from her hands and mumbled a blurred 'thanks'.

...

The class was over, and all students were lining up to get their notes checked before leaving for their next class. "Wow, good job Y/N! I see you really took a lot of detailed notes, I am glad you paid this much attention!" Mrs. Choe complimented her with a smile, receiving one herself back from her student. Y/N exited the room after thanking her teacher for the praise, but before she could head towards her next class, she felt a tap on her shoulder. Which made her turn around to look at the person seeking her attention.

"Thanks for the pencil..." Jimin spoke with his low voice, putting the pencil in her palm and briskly walking away. Once again, she wasn't expeditious enough to catch a glimpse of Jimin's face. 

Why's he so mysterious? She queried.

"Hey Y/N! Your next class is English, isn't it?" she heard a familiar voice behind her, so she looked over her shoulder before fully turning around after figuring out who was talking to her. It was Jihoon, and before realization could hit her, an idiot-like beam spread all over Y/N's face.

A thought suddenly hit the back of her head... Jimin resembled Jihoon a lot for some reason. 

Y/N noticed that Jihoon was staring at her, waiting for an answer. "Ah! Sorry, I just spaced-out! Yes, my next class is English with Ms. Kim!" she confirmed and Jihoon grabbed her hand.

"Alright then let's go, that's also my next class."

...

Y/N introduced herself again to her new class, and the teacher was kind enough to allow her to sit next to Jihoon. There were 5 minutes left for class to start, so Jihoon decided to ask her, "Y/N, have you met him yet? Did you figure out why I dyed my hair?" she looked at him perplexedly, not quite understanding who was she supposed to meet to find out about the mystery beyond his hair.

"What do you mean?" Y/N asked, seeking clarification, making a chuckle escape Jihoon's lips.

"I'm sure you've met Jimin... Park Jimin... he must be in the same science class as you," he spoke with a tone that held obscurity which made Y/N even more pried in him.

"Yeah, I did, but I couldn't quite see his face... he kept looking outside the window. However, something bizarre that I can say, is that he somewhat reminds me of you..." Y/N said with obvious scepticism in her voice as she tried several times to imagine how could Jimin's face could look like. Nonetheless, she couldn't really form a picture of him in her mind.

"Aish! That punk!" he sibilated with a grin and a small pause before he could reply to Y/N's mix of confusion and curiosity, "He constantly tries not to show his face to others because he hates and shuns me..." 

Suddenly Jihoon's smile plummeted, and Y/N's heart did too, seeing him with a dreary face isn't something imaginable to her. He looked so sunny just a second ago, but what happened now?

"Why does he hate you, what happened?" 

Jihoon didn't reply and just stared at the ground, Y/N thought that her question might've been hurtful or uncomfortable for him, so she quickly tried to fix that, "Sorry, don't answer if you don't want-" but the door suddenly swung open, cutting Y/N's sentence off as shock spread all the way from her head to her toes. Jimin had just stepped into the classroom, his hoodie was pulled down, so Y/N could see his face clearly.

He looked exactly like Jihoon, but his hair was black, and his bangs were way longer. His clothes completely contrasted Jihoon's as he wore a black hoodie with matching sweatpants, meanwhile, Jihoon wore tight ripped black jeans and a beige sweater. Jihoon's clothes looked rather expensive, and Jimin's looked pretty frugal.

"Park Jimin, why are you always late to my class!?!" the teacher yelled at him, but there was no emotion at all expressed on Jimin's face as he coolly replied to the teacher.

"I'm not late there's one minute left," he carelessly talked back to the lecturer and took a seat two rows behind Y/N and Jihoon.

To be continued...

-----

Author-nim's Note:

[ Hello there lovelies! I am a rookie writer, so have some mercy with me! I just wanted to say that any BTS members that are portrayed evilly, are just for the storyline and that I am well aware of how their real personalities are. After all, I am an ARMY. Anyway, please don't take it seriously because this is just a fanfiction. 

Als stated earlier, all places, OC (original characters), personalities and events are a source of fiction. And if the places to do exist in real life such as Seoul, they are once again, just used for storyline purposes. Also, this fanfiction is not rated mature, but it has some sensitive content, nothing to feel jittery about. With that being said, thank you for giving my work a shot! I hope you enjoy~ 💜💜 💜 ]

-Jɪᴍɪɴᴀɴᴅʜɪsᴊᴀᴍs 💜