TWENTY-FIVE.

TWENTY-FIVE;

Triana

It turned out that Samuel was going to need her help much sooner than she had anticipated

After her conversation with the little brown she decided to change into simple gray Adidas sweatpants with a hooded crop top sweater before taking refuge in food.

She had already liquidated two trays of ice cream when she received this famous call from Guzmàn. She had hesitated to answer at first before responding in spite of herself. However, it was not long before she had a surprising news as she heard Samuel's voice instead of Guzmàn's. He hadn't even given her time to speak. He had just asked her to join him at the house of Guzmàn's grandparents by finding a way to leave without being noticed. She was not to take any Uber or any other means of transportation that could bring her to them. No matter what it meant.

He ended by telling her that he and Guzmàn had a plan to make Carla crack. Again Triana had absolutely none of what that meant.
All she knew was that she had to find a way to get to a place in the middle of the forest without being noticed.
She had paused after the call, still turned upside down by Samuel's quick requests before looking down at her phone. She had scrolled through her contact list looking for the only contact who could probably help her in this situation.

She already knew it was going to end badly if she had to turn to a gangster. Only she had no choice. She had been lying for far too long. She had promised Samuel to help him and that was what she was going to do.

***

Chico parked his BMW in front of the house's huge gate in Asturias leaving Triana to swallow as she looked at the front of the grid in nervousness. She hadn't really given Chico a choice. She was content with telling him everything on the way, intermittently begging him to help her.

Obviously it had not been easy but he had seemed strangely cooperative. At least it was until he threw her phone out the window. Something about being followed and something else weird.

Now they were both plunged into deep silence, straining to stare at the portal. Triana could feel the brown by her side losing more and more patience.

However, the duo soon saw a flashlight advancing in the dark. Triana straightened up against the leather seat just to reach for the door as she easily recognized Guzmàn opening the gate.

She slammed the door behind her just like Chico immediately calling out to Guzmàn as he gave a deep disdainful look at the tall brown who was obviously too old to hang out with a girl like Triana."Who is he ?"