FOURTEEN.

FOURTEEN;

Double date; what's the hell !

"So what do you think of the party tonight?"

Triana was about to answer only Lucrecia suddenly stood between the duo with her usual haughty attitude."She can't tonight. Didn't Ander tell you?"

"What? What are you talking about?"Triana asked visibly puzzled.

Lucrecia gave a slight pleated look at the duo."Dinner tonight. With Guzmàn and me? He didn't really tell you?"

Triana pursed her lips as she frowned visibly lost now. She really didn't know what had changed between them in such a short time. She thought everything had been arranged the other night. But obviously she was wrong.

Suddenly she looked up at the feel of Lucrecia's hand on hers. She retained an insult at the sight of the false look of sympathy from the brunette Montesinos."Trini, darling, you better take care of your boyfriend instead of hanging out with the scum. Obviously it doesn't really work out for you."

"Come again, Princesa!"

Lucrecia immediately gave a wide hypocritical smile on Triana before bouncing on her heels in excitement."Anyway, I'll send you the address of the restaurant. Don't forget to put on your best dress."

"In my neighborhood, we would call this girl a bruja." Izadora commented as she joined Triana's side with her arms crossed over her chest and a light sneer on her face.

Triana shook her head before straightening up with a sigh at the sight of Luz heading straight for their duo."Speaking of bruja ..."

"We need to talk. Right now."

Triana immediately left a false laugh before quickly composing her expression in a scowl."No we don't."

She immediately turned on her heels before motioning for Izadora to follow her as she entered the classroom. She settled into her usual seat next to the brunette Mosqueros before keeping her eyes straight in front of her as she felt Luz's furious gaze on her profile.

***

Triana looked at herself through the mirror in the restaurant toilet. Honestly she didn't even know what she was doing here. She had been invited by Lucrecia for the love of god. Ander hadn't even bothered to ask her to come. It was a disaster. Her couple was diving and she wasn't sure if she could save it again this time.

She thought she could hang on to him but it was obvious that he was breaking away from himself. Maybe he had had enough of her constant presence. Maybe there was more with Polo in this simple hook up. Maybe it mattered more than he implied.

At this point she had so many questions hanging over her mind that she was not sure she could think clearly. She already felt pressured enough as it was. She really didn't need to add relationship issues on top of that. She seriously needed to clarify things with Ander.