SEVENTEEN.

SEVENTEEN;

Just hold on

"Wait, wait, wait, so you and the golden boy

"Wait, wait, wait, so you and the golden boy ... aw ..." Izadora moans sensually to make fun of the raven haired brunette.

Triana gasped at her reaction before giving her a look over her desk."What did you think we did in our free time? Play cards ?"

Izadora giggled with her before raising her eyebrows in curiosity."So how is he in bed?"

"Seriously?"

"What? It's just out of curiosity. And also because I need a little action. You can't even imagine how long it has been for me."

Triana raised her eyebrows in surprise before giving her a curious look."Really? And what do you like?"

"Boys or girls. I am open to everything."Chuckled Izadora letting Triana's eyes widen, hilarious."Do you know that I had views on you at the start? But then I saw your unbearably cute boyfriend."

"My cute boyfriend, uh?" Repeated Triana hilariously before nodding her head in agreement."It's true that he's hot. I will not lie."

Izadora pointed to her with her pen in agreement before turning her eyes back to her math notes with a grimace of misunderstanding. Triana arched an eyebrow with her lips curving in a smile at the sight. She had to admit that she hadn't felt so peaceful for a while. She assumed that the knowledge that Nano was no longer rotting in a cell had somewhat eased her conscience.

She shook her head at the thought as she looked back at her own notes in an effort to focus.

However, it was not long before she froze with the sudden deep voice, husky and very harsh."Yo, Iz ... what's up?"

Triana's eyes widened as she caught sight of the tall brown in a dress shirt that tugged on his muscular frame, his dark hair cut into a fade which suited his features, leaning against the half-open door of Izadora. He quickly scanned the room with his deep black eyes before pausing at her sight.

Triana immediately looked away, looking down at her notes. She even tried to hide by bringing her hand to her forehead to support her head only that only slightly curved Chico's lips in a smirk."Who's the girl?"

"This is-"

Triana reacts quickly as she suddenly leaps out of the chair she was occupying after hitting her glass of water. She gasped as the water soaked the floor before giving Izadora a wide look as she left a bewildered yelp."Damn it, Triana!"

She restrained an insult as she realized that her little stunt was useless before ignoring the amused look of the brown in the door as she gave an apologetic glance at Izadora."I am really sorry. I'm such a klutz."

"No it's true ? I mean it didn't show at all when you missed tripping on the air. A good ten times over the course of a morning."Izadora commented sarcastically as she threw a dirty T-shirt on the floor to absorb the water before shaking her head as she motioned for her to stay in her place."I'm going to get a sponge. Don't move. Who knows what you could do."