PROLOGUE + PLAYLIST

It was not the first time that Izadora Mosqueros had been interrogated

It was not the first time that Izadora Mosqueros had been interrogated. However, being interrogated in a classy classroom was a first. Going to this wealthy high school she never thought she would face the law again. This scholarship represented a fresh start. A new start away from her brother and his fucking bullshit.

"Izadora, this is not the first time that we have seen each other. At this level I would even say that we're more than knowledge, right? That's why I helped you acquire this scholarship. To help me."Started Cristina, giving a look at the brunette lounging casually against the back of her chair."I don't have time to take the subject lightly. I have a colleague over there who's going crazy and worried, me too. Triana De La Torre means a lot to me."

Izadora tilted her head with a slight scoff in agreement."I'm willing to bet that she counts for even more people here. I have seen a dozen of these posh biting their nails since this morning."

"And you ? I know you have grown closer in the past few months. Did you tell her about our arrangement? Or maybe you know something about it? Is there somebody mad at her?"

"Why not start with her old friends? It never seemed odd to you that she detached herself from everyone overnight. Well everyone except her cupcake. Yummy."

Cristina quirked an eyebrow."Ander? Why are you talking to me about him? Could they have argued?"

"Anyone who has enough savvy can see how their relationship wasn't a long, quiet river. Obviously they were arguing. A lot. They had even been cold for the past few days."Izadora sighed as she absently scratched her forehead before quickly countering the inspector's hasty thoughts."But it was also thanks to that that we could see how much they love each other. No matter how much they yell at each other, they always go back together. No matter what."

"How can you be so sure?You're only teenagers after all. Love comes and goes."

"If anything ever happened to her it had nothing to do with love."Assured Izadora, clenching her jaw before tilting her head."Believe me everything has to do with her old group of friends. If you are looking for people with whom she could argue they are the ideal target."

Cristina raised her eyebrows at the half-caste brunette aiming, practically accusing Triana's friends of the situation before squinting her lips."They weren't the only ones arguing with her, I am right?"

Izadora gulped as she met the redhead's eyes, crossing her arms over her chest in self-awareness. She looked away, clenching her jaw already knowing that they were going to put everything on the backs of the poor again. After all they were the bad guys.