FOUR.

FOUR;

No time to die

Unsurprisingly Angel had ended up spending the night at her house, leaving Triana to face a conflicting morning again as she tried as best she could to control the emotions assailing her at the mere presence of the brown by her side.

It would seem that the only thing she could now feel beside him was guilt. It was enough that he was by her side for the events of that famous night of hell to resurface in her mind. She knew that in their whole little group Angel had practically nothing to be ashamed of. However, he had kept it secret. Just like her.

They were criminals by association.

And Triana couldn't handle that kind of burden.

Not to mention that she still had to deal with the fact that Ander still had contact with Omar.

Honestly, she wasn't even sure how she should feel about it. She already had so much on her plate.

"Hey, sucker."

Triana turned her head to the side on hearing Iz's call before raising her eyebrows as she hastened to walk beside her taking her arm."Hello to you too, thug?"

"I'll give you a point for the effort." Iz looked falsely impressed before pausing at the sight of Ander suddenly stopping in front of their duo."Well hello you, hot stuff. Little advice from a friend, work on your threats."

Triana's eyes widened at the brunette as she let go of her arm to absently pat Ander's shoulder before leaving them. Ander immediately frowned before turning to Triana, puzzled."My threats?"

"She read your text about kissing someone else." Triana replied, crossing her arms over her chest with a sharp look on the brown.

Ander licked his lips as he ran his hand along his face before giving her a nervous look."I was drunk. And in my defense, you never answered me. You didn't even tell me what you did with your evening."

"I was at Izadora's."

Ander raised his eyebrows in surprise before giving her a puzzled look."So are you friends now?"

"Mhm."She hummed in an effort to forget the guilt she felt in his presence before giving him an uncertain look."Why? I thought you wanted me to make friends, right?"

"Well I was thinking more about talking to your old friends but ... if it makes you happy that's the main thing."Ander replied immediately with that famous Oscar winning smile.

Triana tried to ignore the feelings fluttering down her chest as he leaned toward her with a smirk before pushing him lightly with her hand against his plexus."You don't want to tell me what happened at the club? Or rather what happened after the club."