TWENTY-TWO.

TWENTY-TWO;

ANDER

"Ander, look at me

"Ander, look at me."

The brunet looked up from his trembling hands as he could feel the emotions assaulting him again. He thought he could handle it all but the last hours had been a real ordeal for him. He couldn't stand without Triana. She was all he had left. The only damn good thing he had left.

He couldn't have lost her. And even less after the way they left. He couldn't stop replaying their last words in his head. It was like some kind of broken record. Her voice haunted him.

"I know it's very difficult for you right now. Of all the people outside this room, you're the one closest to Triana. You're in love with her."Cristina said knowingly."I mean you're in love with her. Right ?"

Ander clenched his jaw, shaking his head in disbelief."What kind of question is this? Of course I like her! She's the only person I have ever loved."

Cristina had deep doubts about Ander's involvement, but she was genuinely beginning to become desperate. She could barely hold Ivan more. Honestly it was only a question before he finally made his appearance in high school. He was becoming more and more unstable. Triana was everything to him. His one and only family. He would do anything for her.

This was precisely what deeply worried Cristina. She had never seen him like this. And for some strange reason, the curly brown in front of her strangely reminded her of Ivan in his gestures. He also seemed devastated by the disappearance of Triana.

However, she had to make sure to interview each of these teenagers. They were the keys to finding Samuel and Triana.

Cristina gave a sympathetic look to the brown on the verge of tears before wrinkling her lips in provocation."And yet she cheated on you."

Ander immediately left a disdainful scoff as he raised his tired eyes to Cristina."Do you think it matters to me now? We're not perfect but we have always been sincere in our feelings. It didn't matter to her."

Cristina nodded her head clearly empathetic at the sight of the brown looking barely able to stand. He rubbed his head at the lingering headache of his hangover from last night. He completely lost it without Triana. If Izadora and Omar hadn't been there for him he didn't really know what would have happened.

"The last time Samuel was seen was at that charity event at the hotel. Did you talk to one of them that night?"

Ander crossed his hands on the table as he looked at a fixed point on the desk clearly overwhelmed by events before leaving a breath in a daze."This is all your fault. And your shitty investigation. You know that, don't you? We're just kids. We play at being adults, but half the time we don't know what we're doing. We fall down because we know that an adult will always pick us back up. You were the adult in all of this. And you failed us. If you had caught the killer, none of this would have happened. You have fucked up all of our lives. Every one of us! And now... we have all lost Triana!"