ELEVEN.

ELEVEN;

First love

"What do you think of that one?"

Triana watched Izadora's match over her bottle of beer before lowering the bottle away from her lips with a slight snort."Is it me or you that you are trying to choose?"

"Come on, for the two of us chica." Iz replied immediately as she looked back at her screen to swiped the guy's profile to the left."You're single now, right? You need to seal yourself as soon as possible. Trust me, this is the best way to forget your heartache."

Triana gave a skeptical look at the confident brunette."Ander is not a simple heartache."

"Yeah, yeah, I'll get it. First love, sincere love and all that."Hummed absentmindedly Izadora without much conviction as she continues to scroll through her app in search of a match for Triana. She raised her arm again to show her the profile of a certain Bartes."What do you think of him? He looks mysterious and calm at the same time. You're kind of guy, right?"

Triana shook her head with a semblance of a smile before taking her own phone out of the pocket of her slightly ripped denim jeans. She wrinkled her lips at the sight of her blank notification screen before leaving a faint sigh between her lips as she laid it face down on Iz's desk.

Izdora quickly noticed her expression before leaving her application seriously this time. She straightened up, leaning back on her bed before giving a careful look at Triana."Hey, you didn't just break up with Ander because he cheated on you. I am wrong ?"

Triana looked up from her phone, squinting her lips before swallowing. She looked away before shrugging her shoulders in defeat."What do you think ?"

"Don't you think you made a mistake? I mean I don't really believe in true love but you seemed pretty ... I don't know. I was almost starting to believe this whole love story with you two."

"Funny." Chuckled Triana without much enthusiasm before giving a weary look at Iz."The truth is that Ander and I are no longer the same children who fell in love with each other. We grew up."

"Bullshit!" Swore Izadora surprising Triana."It's just a fucking excuse to try to keep him away."

Triana clenched her jaw as she frowned at the slightly annoying brunette."What do you know? You know me for what... five minutes? You don't know anything about me."

"Unlike most people, I know you are hiding a big secret."Izadora replied with attitude, leaving Triaan to stiffen while swallowing."A secret heavy enough to force you to push all the people you love away from you."

Triana glanced at her beer visibly trapped before shaking her head as she suddenly got up from Izadora's desk chair. She quickly picked up her red blazer before advancing towards the exit.