SEVEN.

SEVEN;

Dark side

Samuel was trying to hit the punching bag as Rebecca had explained to him

Samuel was trying to hit the punching bag as Rebecca had explained to him. Conversely, the brunette with azure blue eyes is currently busy putting on her bandages while trying to understand the situation in which she intended to embark. This posh twat high school was much cooler than she had imagined.

"And your brother got her pregnant?" She asked in curiosity as she put on her boxing gloves."The one that's in prison?"

Samuel punch the punching bag with a right before straightening up on his supports."But he didn't kill her."

He kept hitting the bag before giving Rebe a look."Left. Right.  The key is... Left... around Carla."

"Carla's that little marchioness, right? The one with nice, tight tits." Chuckled Rebecca as she approached Samuel to hold the punching bag for him.

"Yes."

"And there I was thinking I'd be bored at this school." Laughed Rebeca."Your left. Your right. Your left. Your left. Harder, for fuck's sake."

Samuel backed away in frustration before taking a long, irritated sigh."But she's not the only one involved. I know it. There is also the group and ... and Triana."

"The group ?"Rehearsed Rebeca confused before giving him a nod as knowledge."Triana? Are you talking about the pretty cop girl princess who's dating this hot shot?"

Samuel nodded, waving his gloved hands in discomfort. Imagining Triana involved in all of that didn't really please him."Ander, yeah. But it wasn't always like that between them. They dated for two years before separating last year. Ander wanted ... well experienced ... with Omar. A friend of mine and Nadia's brother."

"No way ! You're kidding !"Rebe exclaimed with a broad hilarious smile."What the hell are they doing together then?"

Samuel shrugged as he punched the bag again in frustration."Left ... Triana has ... Right ... never stopped ... Right ... to love him. And I think it's the same for him. Right... left... Even if he doesn't deserve her."

Rebecca immediately left an knowing whistle before giving him a sly look."Okay, I see. I'm wrong or the dead little bud wasn't the only one you had a crush on."

"What ? No!"Samuel immediately defended, looking away in embarrassment."It's more complicated than that. Triana is one of the few who supported me last year."

"I guess it's plausible. I mean she took a punch for you." Rebecca reminded making Samuel wince in guilt at the recall."But what's her story with the infernal trio? I could see them exchanging alarming looks between them."

"It's Angel, Luz and Juan."Samuel explained, hitting the bag a few times before standing up, gasping."Juan... Juan is Carla's brother."

"Wow good looks is genetic you have to believe."Rebe commented before nodding at him."So that makes him a marquis, right?"