FIFTEEN.

FIFTEEN;

Omar

"Omar. You had become close to Triana over the months, right?"

Omar looked up clearly touched by the two disappearances. Samuel was his best friend and Triana had become a bit like the third sister he had never had in the past few months. They weren't best friends. They were more than that. They had become family.

He sniffed as he blinked the tears in his eyes before swallowing as he nodded his head."She was hosting me. When I had no one left, she was the one who came to my aid."

"You were also the closest to find out what was going on in her life."Cristina reminded, tilting her head with a sharp look on the muslim brown."Like her relationship with Chico Mosqueros. It's you who introduced them after all."

Omar froze at the hint before looking away from his crossed hands on the table."They would end up meeting sooner or later. Triana had become friends with Izadora. Chico's sister. She spent a lot of time with them."

"I don't understand. Why did Triana ask you to introduce her to Chico?"

Omar looked up at the irritating redhead again before shrugging."In your opinion ? She wanted to forget about her problems. She had relationship problems with Ander. And she always seemed somewhere else in recent months. As if she was carrying the weight of the world on her shoulders."

Cristina clenched her jaw as she thought about the mistakes her goddaughter had made in the past few months without her or her father realizing it before taking a deep breath as she crossed her hands again on the table. She looked up at the visibly worried young teenager."And were you aware of her relationship with Chico? Other than for drugs of course."

"Her only friend was Chico's sister. Of course I was the only one who knew."Replied Omar dryly in frustration."But she was not in love with him. It was just a mistake. She was still high by-"

"By? What was she still high by?

Omar frowned in suspicion before looking up at the redhead."Why are you asking me all these questions about Chico and Triana?"

"You know his past well."Cristina said seriously."Triana is gone, Omar. We must find it at all costs."

"What about Samuel? Do you also want to find him?" Asked Omar immediately with his teeth clenched.

"Yes of course."Insisted Cristina."I'm just trying to find out if their disappearance is related or not. It's no coincidence that they both disappeared the same evening after attending the gala. We're all going to find them, Omar."

The thick eyebrow-haired brunet left a scoff as he shook his head before returning his impassive eyes to the redhead."Right. Like you manage to find Nano?"

"We're still trying to locate Nano."Cristina said, swallowing clearly uncomfortable on the matter before clearing her throat."But that has nothing to do with it. Samuel and Triana were not criminals on the run. They had no reason to want to run away."

"You're sure about that?" Omar doubted seriously this time as he swallowed."I don't know about Samuel but you said it yourself. I was in the best position to know what was going on in Triana's life and let me tell you that she lived through crappy months. She had lots of reasons for wanting to run away from here. Especially after breaking up with Ander."

Cristina raised her eyebrows, surprised."You think she ran away?"

"All I said is I think you should speak to Chico yourself if you're so interested in his relationship with your goddaughter."