TWENTY.

TWENTY;

Toxic relationship

Triana nibbled nervously on the thumbnail as she tried to ignore the feeling of being watched continuously

Triana nibbled nervously on the thumbnail as she tried to ignore the feeling of being watched continuously. It's been like that since Chico's surprise visit. She just couldn't ignore the panic along her limbs. All she was thinking about was when Chico decided to get that favor.

She couldn't believe she had fallen so low. She had even been jousted by a gun. She definitely no longer played in the same course as her high school classmates. Honestly, she was almost convinced that Marina's death and her secret were just rubbish next to the situation in which she was now entangled.

She barely seemed to be listening to the world around her as she nervously watched her phone screen. She expected his ID to flash on the screen at any time. It had almost become an obsession by this point.

She had sleep problems before but now it was much worse. It was worse than anything.

However, it was not long before she returned to reality when Polo and Guzmàn suddenly began to sing happy birthday in unison. Triana looked up from her screen just to see Ander making his way to the last available seat in the software class.

She swallowed as she finally seemed to come down to earth in an awareness.

Ander's birthday.

The last few days had been so crazy for her that she had completely forgotten today's date.

However, she had to admit that Ander hadn't made a particular effort to initiate contact between them lately.

She shook her head at the thought as she smiled weakly at the sight of Guzmàn hugging Ander."Happy birthday, bro."

"Thanks."He murmured in a monotonous manner visibly not very fond of this kind of public outpouring.

Triana knowingly left a slight grimace before stiffening slightly as Polo lightly tapped her boyfriend's shoulder with a knowing look."What's up?"

"Where are we celebrating?"

Ander settled into his chair, briefly meeting Triana's eyes in a feeling of lack and guilt before letting a sigh."I'm gonna pass this year."

"Why's that?"Guzmàn asked immediately while Triana looked away in defeat.

She turned her phone face down with a weak sigh between her lips before leaning her jaw against her palm as she looked back at her work screen. She slipped her finger on the screen in an attempt to enlarge the architecture clearly oblivious to the long look Ander gave her.

He shook his head briefly in frustration, clearly hating the distance with Triana before giving a look at Guzmàn."We have an exam tomorrow. And I'm the principal'sson. I should pass at least one."