Chapter 21

One week passed by and there still hasn't been a sign of the man. Hyunsuk felt more worried about their son by each day passing.

Jinyoung has been feeling a bit better, he leaves the room from time to time and didn't distance himself from Hyunsuk that much but there were times where he would want to be alone and Hyunsuk gave him all the spaces he wanted.

The two were sleeping when Jinyoung's whimpers started. Hyunsuk woke up and woke the older too. "Baby, wake up." He softly shook the older. Jinyoung sat up, panting, sweats dripping off his forehead. "It's okay baby, I'm here." Hyunsuk mumbled, pulling the older into a hug.

The older calmed down after some times. "Come here baby." Hyunsuk made the older lay his head on his lap and started stroking his hair. "Thank you Hyunsuk." Jinyoung softly mumbled looking at the younger. "For what?" "For always being here for me and helping me with my nightmares and all. Thank you so much." "You don't need to thank me Jinyoung. I'll always stay with you. In good or bad moments. I love you baby." Hyunsuk pecked Jinyoung on the lips, making the older smile. "Now go to sleep." The younger said, stroking Jinyoung's hair again.

It was 11:30 p.m and Hyunsuk couldn't sleep. Jinyoung fell asleep on his lap and he kept watching over him. Suddenly his phone started ringing, startling the young boy.

"What the hell Yonghee?" He asked as soon as he picked up the call. "Woah there mate. No hello. How rude." "If you called for this stupid joke-" Hyunsuk was cut off by the older. "I called to say that I finally got the man's location. After 2 fucking months I found out that he was actually out of town and now he returned back and he is in his own house right now and I'm hundred percent sure Youngsuk is with him." "Are you serious? You aren't kidding right?" "I'm fucking serious Hyunsuk." "Thank you so much Yonghee." "No problem dude. I'll hang up now. Night." "Okay bye."

Hyunsuk sighed in relief. He couldn't wait till tomorrow. So he decided to go now. But then again, he couldn't leave Jinyoung alone. "I can't leave him alone. What if he wake up again?" Hyunsuk thought of who he could call. "Minjun? No. He must be sleeping. Seughun." He took his phone and dialled the older's number. "What's up Hyunsuk?" "Seunghun. Were you sleeping or something?" "No. Why?" "Could you please come to my place? It's urgent." "Yeah sure. I'll be there in 10 minutes." "Thanks." "No problem."

Seunghun came within 10 minutes, along with Byounggon. "So what's the problem?" Seunghun asked as soon as he got inside. "Yonghee found out where the man is. I'll have to go right now but I can't leave Jinyoung alone. So I've asked you to come so that you could keep an eye on him." "Okay." "Thanks. I'll go." "Wait. I'm coming with you." Byounggon said stepping forward.

"Gon you don't-" "come on Hyunsuk. You still remember what happened last time." Hyunsuk sighed. "Okay fine." He agreed. With that, the two left.

"So where was he?" "Yonghee said he was out of town but he just returned." Byounggon hummed in response.

15 minutes later, Hyunsuk pulled over in front a white house. "How are we supposed to go now?" Byounggon asked, looking at the younger, waiting for him to answer. "I.....didn't think of that. But we can figure something out."

"We can't even get inside. I bet there must be guards around. How are we supposed to go inside without being seen?"

"I know how." He said, smirking. "Hyunsuk no. I'm not doing this again." "Too bad. You'll have to come." Hyunsuk got out of the car. "Are you coming?" "I fucking hate you." Byounggon mumbled, getting out of the car as well.

"Let's go." The younger said, climbing the wall. Byounggon groaned but climbed as well.(just remember the times I used to get out of my room by jumping through the window lol)