Chapter 4

Jinyoung woke up again with no one beside him. He sat up, rub his eyes and looked around. Suddenly the bathroom door opened and Hyunsuk came out wearing his uniform. The younger started coughing. Jinyoung quickly got out of bed and grabbed a glass of water from I don't know where and gave it to the younger. "Why are you sweating so much?" Jinyoung asked Hyunsuk. "I-I'm fine. You should probably get ready for school." Hyunsuk replied putting the glass away and grabbing his head then hissed. Jinyoung put his hand on Hyunsuk's forehead but quickly retracted it. "You are burning with fever Hyunsuk." Jinyoung exclaimed loudly.

He helped the younger to sit on the bed. "Lay down. I'll get you some comfortable clothes." Jinyoung took a sweater and a sweatpants and brought it for the younger. He helped him sit up and took off his shirt and put the sweater on him then took off his pants and replaced it with the sweatpants. Jinyoung quickly grabbed a towel and went in the bathroom. He came back with the now wet towel and put it on the younger's forehead. He then covered the younger with the duvet and left to take a bath.

After the quick shower, Jinyoung came back wearing a simple white t-shirt and grey sweatpants. He decided to stay home so that he could take care of Hyunsuk. He didn't want to leave the boy, fearing that something could happen to him. After he was done, he grabbed some medicines from the small cabinet and approached the younger. "Take this Hyunsuk." Jinyoung said after he helped the younger to sit up. Hyunsuk swallowed the medicine and drank the water, which the older gave him, then looked at Jinyoung. "Aren't you going to school?" He weakly asked. "I think that there's no one home. So I can't leave you alone." Jinyoung replied. "Thanks Jinyoung."

~Time Skip~

"It's time for lunch. I should prepare something for Hyunsuk." Jinyoung thought. He was beside the younger who was sleeping peacefully. The older male got up and went to the kitchen. He thought of preparing something light so he just decided to do some soup. After he was done he took the food upstairs and placed it on the night stand. "Hyunsuk~ wake up. You need to eat." The younger groaned nonetheless listened. Jinyoung helped him to sit up. "Here. Open your mouth." Jinyoung said putting the spoon infront of Hyunsuk's mouth, waiting for the boy to opened his mouth.

"Relax a bit. You can sleep later." Jinyoung said after he finished feeding the younger. He got up from the bed and left the room. He put the bowl in the sink, washed it and went upstairs again. "You wanna watch a movie?" Jinyoung asked trying to distract the younger. "Sure." Hyunsuk replied. "Okay wait. What do you wanna watch?" "Anything would be fine." "You wanna watch The Soul Mate(I just searched for a movie and this is the first thing I got lol)?" "Okay." Jinyoung played the movie and climbed on the bed and lay down.

Half way of the movie, Jinyoung felt asleep. He was suddenly woke up by Hyunsuk's groans. "W-what happened Hyunsuk?" "I feel like I'm going to throw up." Hyunsuk said and gagged afterwards. Jinyoung jumped out of bed and grabbed the small dustbin which was beside the night stand and put it in front of Hyunsuk, who grabbed it and threw the food he ate. After he was done, Jinyoung helped him to stand up and guide him to the bathroom sink. Jinyoung grabbed Hyunsuk by the waist to help him support his body while the younger put his hands on both sides of the sink. He splashed water on his face to refresh himself. He grabbed the nearest towel and wiped his face. "Are you done?" Jinyoung asked taking a peek over Hyunsuk's shoulder. The younger nodded and Jinyoung brought him back in bed. "You should rest Hyunsuk." Jinyoung said after he helped Hyunsuk get in bed and covered him with the duvet.

It was already 6 p.m and Hyunsuk's parents still haven't come back. Suddenly Jinyoung's phone rang, surprising the older. It was an unknown number

Jy: Hello?

Unknown: Oh hello Jinyoung. This is Hyunsuk's mom. I called you to inform you that we will be returning home a bit late. So you'll have to cook. You can order if you want.

Jy: Okay

Unknown: I'll go now. Bye Jinyoung.

Jy: Bye.

After hanging up, Jinyoung saved the number and went upstairs(he was in the living room lol) to check on Hyunsuk. "Do you want to eat?"Jinyoung asked the boy who was wide awake. "I'm not hungry." Just as the younger said that he stomach growled. "Well your stomach say otherwise." Jinyoung laughed. "I'll prepare soup for you again." "Nooooo~ it's awful(let's just pretend)." The younger whined. "I know but it's the only food you can eat at the moment." Jinyoung felt bad for the younger. He knew how terrible it was but he had to eat. "Please Jinyounggggg~ I don't want to eat that~. Can't you cook something else? Please." The younger whined, making puppy eyes, a pout making it's way on his lips. Jinyoung swore that this was the most cutest and precious thing he had ever seen. He chuckled. "Okay. I'll do something else." Jinyoung said. "Yayyyy!" Hyunsuk exclaimed like a five year old child.

Jinyoung was done cooking. He prepared Kimchi stew for the younger(just remember Hello CIX ep. 5). He put the plate of food on a tray and went upstairs. "Hyunsuk~ I brought your food." Jinyoung said as the younger looked up from his phone. "KIMCHI STEW." Hyunsuk yelled, his eyes glistening. "Here." Jinyoung said, giving Hyunsuk the chopsticks. "Thank you so much Jinyoung." Hyunsuk quickly grabbed the chopstick and started eating. "Did you eat?" Hyunsuk suddenly ask Jinyoung. "Y-yes." "I can see through your lies Jinyoung." Jinyoung huffed. "Fine. I didn't eat. I'm not hungry, okay." "Don't lie Jinyoung. Here take some." Hyunsuk said putting the food in front of Jinyoung's mouth. "No. I made it for you. I'll eat later." "I know that you won't. So eat."  Jinyoung unwillingly opened his mouth and let Hyunsuk fed him(cuteeeee).

After they were done, Jinyoung went down to wash the dishes. Once he was done, he went upstairs again(R.I.P Jinyoung's legs). "What do you want to do now?" Jinyoung asked Hyunsuk, who seem to be getting bored. "Can we cuddle?" Hyunsuk suddenly asked. Jinyoung felt his cheeks heat up but he agreed. "I'll take a bath and come back(Hyunsuk's ill okay. So he won't bath lol)." Jinyoung said grabbing a towel and some comfortable clothes. 

Jinyoung came out after 15 minutes. "Jinyoung~ be quick~. I'm cold." The younger whined making Jinyoung chuckled. "I can't believe this is the same guy that literally beat me at school just for money?" Jinyoung thought and sighed. He climbed on the bed and rested his head on Hyunsuk's chest while the younger put his hand on Jinyoung's waist(Just thinking of that make me soft🥺❤). With that they both drifted to dreamland.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yet another chapter done
Hope you enjoyed
If you did then don't forget to vote and comment
Love ya'll❤

-BaeBae♡