Chapter 16

"Baby. Let's go shopping." "Someone is in a shopping mood I see." Jinyoung chuckled. Hyunsuk was laying on the bed while Jinyoung was playing with their baby(UwU🥺❤). "So you want to go?" "Yeah sure. Why not?" "Okay. I'll go change."

5 minutes later, Hyunsuk came out of the bathroom wearing blue ripped jeans along with a white shirt. "Take Youngsuk. I'll go take a quick shower." Jinyoung said, giving the baby to Hyunsuk and went to the bathroom.

Jinyoung came out of the bathroom after a while. He put on a pair of black ripped jeans and a grey hoodie. He quickly put on his sneakers and his jacket. "I'm ready." He said as he took a blanket and covered the baby with it. "Let's go." Hyunsuk grabbed his car key and black jacket and they left.

~Time Skip~

They were on their way home after spending the whole day at the mall. "Hyunsuk~ I want ice cream." The older whined making Hyunsuk chuckled. "Alright we will get you ice cream." Hyunsuk drove a few more metres before pulling over besides the familiar ice cream parlour, that they usually went, and got out of the car. "What flavour do you want?" Hyunsuk asked, taking out his wallet. "Hmm...chocolate(I mean who doesn't like chocolate?)"

"Here." Hyunsuk said, giving Jinyoung his ice cream. He then took Youngsuk in his arms. "Hyunsuk~ let's go to the park." The younger chuckled and nodded in response.

They sat on a bench and enjoyed the comfortable silence. "Baby. What would you do if something ever happen to me?" Hyunsuk asked all of a sudden. Jinyoung was a little taken aback by the question. "As long as I'm with you, nothing will happen to you." The older said with a bright smile, making Hyunsuk smile. "Wanna know why?" The younger hummed in response. Jinyoung grabbed Hyunsuk's hand and looked at him in the eyes. "Because without Hyunsuk, there is no Jinyoung and without Jinyoung, there is no Hyunsuk."

Hyunsuk chuckled. "I love you so much baby." "I love you too Hyunsuk." They shared a sweet but short kiss. Suddenly Youngsuk started crying. Hyunsuk tried calming him down but in vain. Jinyoung laughed at the cute attempt of Hyunsuk trying to calm the baby. "Let me take him." The older said after taking the last bite of his ice cream. "Shh. Mommy's here." Jinyoung softly said while rocking the baby back and forth. He started humming a song which helped the baby to calm down as well as fall asleep.

"It's time to go." Hyunsuk said, standing up and started walking ahead.

"Hyunsuk." The younger heard Jinyoung yelled but before he could turned around, something hit his head. He grabbed his head and hiss in agony as he fell down. Everything became blurry and the last thing he saw was Jinyoung being pulled by two men while another man was carrying their child then he passed out.

~Time Skip~

Hyunsuk's eyes fluttered open. He sat up and looked around. It took him a few seconds to realise that he was in a dark alley. He put his hand on the back of his head and hissed. "Jinyoung." He whispered, his eyes widening as he remembered yesterday's events. The male stood up and pressed his back against the wall, trying to keep his balance as he still felt dizzy. "Shit." Hyunsuk mumbled as he wobbled his way out of the alley.

"Where are Jinyoung and Youngsuk. Are they fine? Did they get hurt?" These were the questions that were currently running through his mind. Without even acknowledging it, tears started pouring out of his eyes as he knelt down and screamed in pain and fear of having lost his loved ones.

Hyunsuk quickly wiped his tears and shook his head. "No. I can't be weak. I need to find them." He said to himself. Hyunsuk stood up and took out his phone. "H-Hello Byounggon. Can you please come and pick me up at...." the younger paused and looked around trying to recognise his surrounding. "Pick me up at (insert a random address). Okay. Thanks."

15 minutes later, the said Male arrived. "What happened Hyunsuk? Where are Jinyoung and Youngsuk?" The older asked. "I-I don't know." Hyunsuk said while rubbing his temple. "What do you mean?" Byounggon asked, briefly looking at the younger before focusing back on the road. "W-we were in the p-park yesterday an-and someone hit m-me and they took Jinyoung and Y-Youngsuk. I-I don't where they are. How are they? I'm worried." "Hey, Hyunsuk calm down. We will find them. Don't worry." The older said trying to calm the worried male.

They finally reached Hyunsuk's house. "Hyunsuk. Where were you? And where are Jinyoung and Youngsuk?" Hyunsuk opened the door to see a worried Minjun. He ignored all the questions and ran upstairs. "Byounggon what happened?" Minjun then asked the male that was following Hyunsuk. Byounggon sighed and told everything that Hyunsuk told him. Minjun gasped. "Oh God."

After a few minutes, Hyunsuk came downstairs with a gun in his hand. "Where are you going?" Byounggon said grabbing Hyunsuk's arm, lightly pulling him back. "I'm going to bring Jinyoung and my child back home(why does this sound like these action movies)." "I'm coming with you." Byounggon said but was stopped by Hyunsuk. "No. Stay here. I'll call you if I need help." Byounggon sighed once again, not liking the idea of letting Hyunsuk go there alone, but reluctantly agreed.

He got into the car and without wasting time, he started the engine. " I'll find you wherever you are Jinyoung." Hyunsuk thought and drove faster.

Hyunsuk stopped the car in front of a certain edifice that he had been coming a few times. He got out of the car and slammed the door. He put the gun in his pocket(I hope ya'll got the idea) and made his way inside the building.

Hyunsuk got inside the elevator and pressed the button that lead upstairs. Hearing the small ding sound that signaled him that he reached there, Hyunsuk stepped out. Each step he took, he felt more angry. He hated this place so much. Yet he was here because of Jinyoung and their baby.

Hyunsuk stopped in front of the wooden door, trying to calm himself down. He breathed a few times before opening the door. "I see that you came." A voice said. Hyunsuk looked at the man that was in front of him in pure anger. "Where are they?" The male slammed his hands on the desk. The older man chuckled darkly. "Who are you talking about? Oh that stupid fag and his child. Well they are in a place where no one will ever find them."

Hyunsuk grabbed the man by his collar and pulled him from his chair. "Don't you dare insult Jinyoung." The younger mumbled, loud enough for the man to hear. Hyunsuk removed the gun from his pocket and pointed the gun at the man's head. "You can't do it." The man challenged. Hyunsuk knew that he was right because he was the only way that could lead him to Jinyoung. But Hyunsuk wasn't the type to back away from challenges.

He put the gun back in his pocket and smirked. He let go of the man and backed away. "I'll wait for the right time." Hyunsuk said with a confident look and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Things are getting intense👀
Lmao I know I said I'll publish only on Saturdays but I couldn't help this one
Also online classes aren't that bad. I can listen to music lol
Anywaysssss
Hope you enjoyed it
If you did then don't forget to vote and comment
Love ya'll❤

-BaeBae♡