Chapter 5

Jinyoung was preparing for something important. You asked what?(don't try to roast me fuckers😤). It was their graduation day. Jinyoung has been waiting for this day for so long and finally it came. "Are you ready BaeBae?" The sweet honey like voice that Jinyoung loves so much voiced out from behind him. "Yeah." "So shall we go?" "Wait Hyunsuk! You didn't tie your tie(*insert Mark's voice* what? Any NCTzen?) properly." Jinyoung said as he helped the younger to adjust the tie. "Thanks. Now let's go." Hyunsuk said grabbing his car key.

They arrived at the venue, after driving for half and hour. Hyunsuk parked the car and they both got out and entered the building. They went in the hall and took their respective seats. The ceremony(I don't really know lol) started a few minutes after.

"Where is Hyunsuk?" Jinyoung mumbled to himself. The younger already got his certificate and Jinyoung was waiting for his turn. Soon it was his. After he got his certificate, he went outside to look for Hyunsuk. Suddenly his phone dinged notifying the boy of a new message. It was from Hyunsuk.

Hyunsuk
Can you meet me
at the park near
the venue?

Jinyoung
Sure :)
I'll be there in 15 minutes

Jinyoung quickly made his way to the place Hyunsuk asked him to come. "Hyunsuk." Jinyoung called out looking around. The older arrived in the centre of the park which was unusually decorated. Suddenly Hyunsuk appeared from behind, surprising Jinyoung. He had a bouquet of roses. "What's all this Hyunsuk?" Jinyoung asked unsure of all this. He thought that his heart might jumped out of his chest by how fast it was beating. "First congratulations for your graduation(lol)." Hyunsuk said giving the older the bouquet. Jinyoung said thank you and took the bouquet. Hyunsuk then grabbed Jinyoung's left hand. "Jinyoung, I know we didn't have a good start but during these past weeks that we spent together, I couldn't help but fall for you. I know that you might not feel the same way because of the way I've always treated you but I wanted to try. I love you Jinyoung." Jinyoung was in complete shock. Jinyoung took a deep breath and thought carefully of what to say next. "I love you too Hyunsuk." "So.....will you be my boyfriend?" Hyunsuk asked. Jinyoung felt so happy. But there was something wrong. He could feel it but he decided to push the feeling aside. Nothing could go wrong,right? "Yes." Jinyoung said calmly while at the same time he was squealing and screaming inside of his mind. "I love you so much BaeBae." Hyunsuk hugged the smaller who hugged back.

~///~

"Are you done?" Hyunsuk asked Jinyoung. The boys were in a restaurant near the park. "Yes." "I'll pay and we can go." After paying, the boys went home. "Jinyoung, change to some comfy clothes. We'll be going out."(in case you are confused, they moved in together). Jinyoung opened his closet looking for a nice outfit. He took out his black ripped jeans and a white hoodie. He quickly changed his clothes. To complete the look he put on a denim jacket and black sneakers. After he was done, he went downstairs where Hyunsuk was waiting for him. The younger was wearing a black hoodie and black ripped jeans with a black leather jacket on top and finishing the look with black timberland. "Yah Hyunsuk, you look so handsome." Jinyoung absentmindedly said staring at Hyunsuk. "Thank you. You look handsome too. Now let's go."

"Where are we going?" "It's a surprise." Jinyoung crossed his arm and pouted. "You are such a baby." Hyunsuk laughed. "No I'm not." The older said pouting even more. "Yes you are." Hyunsuk replied quickly pecking Jinyoung's cheek(just wanted to include this cute scene UwU). The older blushed furiously while a small smile made it's way on his lips.

After one hour of driving, they finally arrived. Hyunsuk parked the car and before Jinyoung could get out, Hyunsuk stopped him. "Wait." Hyunsuk got out of the car and went to the other side and opened the door for Jinyoung(a real gentleman😤👏)and took his hand. He turned the older around and covered his eyes with a handkerchief. "Now let's go." Hyunsuk put his hand on Jinyoung's shoulder while the other was holding his free hand and guided him inside. "Can I take the handkerchief off?" Jinyoung asked when they stopped walking. "Yes." And Jinyoung swore that this was the best day of his life. "Since you told that you wanted to go to an amusement park I thought that this would be the best place to come."(Hello CIX ep. 2) "OMG. THANK YOU SO MUCH HYUNSUK." Jinyoung yelled and hugged the taller. "Anything for you baby." Jinyoung blushed at the new pet name. "So let's go."