Chapter 14

Jinyoung woke up with the same usual feeling he has been getting for the past few weeks. He got up from bed and ran to the bathroom, emptying his stomach. Lately the older hasn't been feeling really well. He felt unusually really tired and nauseous. He was afraid that he was sick or something. "I should visit a doctor." He mumbled to himself as he wiped his face with a towel. Hyunsuk wasn't home so he had to go alone. Jinyoung changed to some casual clothes and left.

"Mr. Yoon." A nurse called out, making Jinyoung jumped out of the chair he was sitting. The male already did the tests needed and was waiting for the results. With quick and nervous steps, he followed the nurse into the doctor's office. "So mr. Yoon, you don't have to worry because you are not sick. You are completely fine." The doctor said, making Jinyoung sighed in relief. The doctor continued "and congratulations, you are pregnant." Jinyoung couldn't believe his ears. "R-really?" "Yes. We need to run a few tests and do an ultrasound to see how the baby is doing. Is that okay?" "Yeah sure."

About 15 minutes later, everything was already done. Jinyoung got into his car and sighed. He looked at the ultrasound and smiled softly. With a content smile, he drove home ready to share the news to Hyunsuk.

Jinyoung reached home and was about to open the door when something popped into his mind. What if Hyunsuk didn't want the child and tell Jinyoung to do an abortion. "No. He won't say that, right?" Jinyoung thought to himself. He sighed for the nth time and opened the door. He got inside and saw Hyunsuk who was sitting in the living room. "Hyunsuk." He went in the living room,where the younger was watching T.V, and softly called him out as he hid the ultrasound behind his back. "Yes?" Hyunsuk replied diverting his attention to the smaller. "Did you ever consider the idea of having kids?" "Not really. I don't think I'm ready to become a dad." That wasn't the answer Jinyoung was expecting, which made him disappointed. "Why are you asking tho?" "Ah. Nothing. Just like that." With that he left and went in their room.

Jinyoung closed the door and exhaled softly. He carelessly placed the result on the bed and went to take a bath. After his quick shower, he put on some comfortable clothes and went to sleep.

~Time Skip~

"Jinyoung~ wake up~" Jinyoung groaned but still didn't wake up. "GET OUT OF THIS FUCKING BED NOW JINYOUNG OR I'M GONNA DRAG YOU OUT MYSELF." Jinyoung swore this was the first time he ever got out of bed this quick. "What?" He asked in annoyance. "Let's go shopping." The older said with a sheepish smile(UwU) "YAH! KIM SEUNGHUN! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU." Jinyoung yelled as he grabbed a pillow and started hitting Seunghun. "Stop. It hurts." Seunghun said trying to stop Jinyoung.

"You are lucky that I'm tired." Jinyoung said out of breath. "Now let's go." "Why me~ ask someone else. I'm tired." The smaller whined with a cute pout. "Byounggon, Hyunsuk and Yonghee are busy with I don't know what. So you're the only one left. Please let's gooooo~" Seunghun pleaded with his big puppy eyes(I'm already weak on my knees). "Okay fine." Jinyoung chuckled at the older's behaviour and grabbed a baby blue sweater with black jeans.

"Let's go." Seunghun said happily grabbing Jinyoung's hand and pulling him downstairs. "Guys. We are leaving." Seunghun yelled at the three males that was in the living room doing God knows what and the two left.

~Time Skip~(.....łæžý)

"It was nice hanging out with you." Jinyoung said. The two were in the car, returning home. "Yes. Too bad we have to return home." Seunghun replied with a pout. "We could go some other time though." "Yes. It would be so great." Not long after, they reached home. "I'll help you with the bags." Jinyoung said, opening the door to grab the bag but Seunghun quickly grabbed it first and smiled awkwardly. "N-no it's okay. Go open the door. I'll bring the things." Jinyoung shrugged but nonetheless listened to the older.

"Why is it so dark?" Jinyoung mumbled to himself as he opened the door to be welcomed by nothing but darkness. He took a few steps inside when the light was suddenly switched on. "Congratulations." Eveyone yelled as they jumped out of idk where. "W-what?" Jinyoung asked,confused. Hyunsuk approached the boy and pulled him into a tight hug. "OH MY GOD BABY. YOU MADE ME SO HAPPY." Hyunsuk said with excitement obvious in his tone. "What do you mean?" "I saw your ultrasound results." "Really? Y-you are not mad?" "No why would I be? In fact I'm so happy to start a family with the love of my life." "But earlier you said you didn't want to become a dad." "Baby...I know I said that but I really want to start a family with you." Jinyoung was so happy. "Thank you so much Hyunsuk. You don't even know how happy I am right now." Jinyoung pulled the younger in another hug.

"Congratulations Jinyoung." Mr. and Mrs. Yoon said, hugging the boy. "Thank you." "Wish you all the best." Mrs. Yoon said. "Congratulations Jinyoung. So how do you like the surprise?" Seunghun approached the boy and asked him. "So that was why you took me out." "Took you a while to realise that." Jinyoung laughed. "Best of luck." Seunghun said giving the younger a hug. Jinyoung heaved a sigh of content.

~Time Skip~(...oof)

"Hyunsuk." The younger hummed in response, looking at the boy that was resting in his arm(aww....I'm soft :(💖). The two boys were laying on the bed,cuddling. "Thank you for all the happiness you brought in my life. I love you so much. More than anything else." Jinyoung looked up at the younger and smiled. "I should be the one thanking you. Ever since you came into my life, you changed me completely. And I'll always be thankful for that. I love you so much baby boy. So so much." Hyunsuk placed his lips on Jinyoung. The older instantly kissed back. "I don't know how many times I said that but I love you." Hyunsuk said as they pulled away. "I love you too." The older said, giggling afterwards.

"Do you have any names in mind?" Jinyoung suddenly ask. "I have a lot in mind. Uhm Subin, Kevin(fun fact: my name on WhatsApp is Kevin's meme lol), Jaemin, or maybe Youngsuk. What do you think?" "Wait. Why are the names all for boys?" Jinyoung asked giggling. "Well. I want to have a baby boy who will look exactly like you." The two stayed till late at night, neither of them feeling sleepy, talking about how their baby would look like.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Random af
But hope you enjoyed
If you did then don't forget to vote and comment
Love you all❤

-BaeBae♡