Chapter 17

Not long after, Hyunsuk reached home. He quickly went inside and ran upstairs, ignoring the two males that were calling for him. When he reached his room, he quickly grabbed his laptop and started typing. "Hyunsuk." Byounggon called out. "Come in." The younger said, his eyes still glued to the laptop. "What happened? Did you find out where they are? Any idea of the location?" "Not yet. I'm trying." "How are you going to find them without clues?"  "Gon....I'm not dumb." The younger said, smirking, while Byounggon had a confused look. "What do you mean?"

Hyunsuk sure wasn't dumb. He already had a plan in mind, and he already executed half of it. When he grabbed the man's collar, he sneakily inserted a microchip GPS traking device on his collar.

"You still remember the GPS tracker device you gave me? Well it finally became useful." "Oh yeah I remember. I completely forgot about its existence. Never thought I'd ever say that but you are a genius Hyunsuk. But how can you be so sure that he'll actually go there?" "I know him. He will definitely go there." Byounggon sighed. "Good luck Hyunsuk. Seunghun called. I'll go now. Call me if you need anything." "Yeah. Thanks Gon." "No problem Hyunsuk." Byounggon left, leaving Hyunsuk with his works.

~Time Skip~

It was 10:00 p.m and Hyunsuk was still on his laptop, observing each and every movement of that man. Suddenly he heard a knock on the door making him look up. "Come in." He said loud enough for the person to hear. Minjun came in with a cup in his hand. "I brought you coffee." Minjun said handing the male the cup. Hyunsuk shook his head, making the younger sighed. "Come on Hyunsuk. You didn't even eat anything. At least drink this." Minjun had a pleading look visible on his face which made Hyunsuk sighed and took the cup, flashing Minjun a small smile. "Thank you Minjun." "Welcome."

Minjun took a seat on the bed in front of Hyunsuk. "Did you find anything?" He asked, making Hyunsuk sighed for the nth time. "No. He isn't going anywhere." "You're going to find Jinyoung, Hyunsuk. Don't worry." Minjun reassured the boy and smiled softly at him. "Thanks Jun." "I'll leave now." Minjun got up from the bed and left.

Half an hour passed and there wasn't a single change in the location currently indicated. Hyunsuk wanted to give up on that idea, thinking that the man might have noticed the chip and took it out. Just as he was about to close his laptop, he noticed the red point on the screen started moving. He attentively looked at the directions, trying to recognise the location. "Huh? I know this area." Hyunsuk mumbled, trying to remember how he knew this place. Then it hit him. The male went there to do some transaction. "Wait. There is an abandoned house. Maybe he could be there." Hyunsuk got out of bed and quickly put his shoes on, grabbed the gun that was placed on the table and left.

Hyunsuk got into the car(mah boi is rich) and drove off, following the GPS. "I'm coming Jinyoung. Hang in there." Hyunsuk mumbled as he sped up.

~Time Skip~

Hyunsuk pulled over infront  of the house. It didn't look like it was abandoned for a long time but the atmosphere said otherwise. Hyunsuk felt pair of eyes on him. The male looked around but sighed, thinking it was only his imagination. With quick steps, he made his way in the house. He looked every where in the house but there was no one or so he thought. He went in the living room again, feeling defeated. He was about to leave when he noticed something. The floor under the rug that was in the living room made a louder creaking sound.

Hyunsuk knelt down and lifted the rug up. "Why didn't I think of that before?" The male mumbled to himself. There was a door that lead to the basement. Hyunsuk opened it and saw a staircase that lead downstairs. He made his way down. The room was pitch black so he couldn't see anything. With great difficulty he search for the switch and turned the light on. The sight he saw broke his heart to pieces.

Jinyoung was tied up to a chair, passed out, with bruises all over his face. Hyunsuk ran to the boy and immediately untied him. "J-Jinyoung. Wake up." The younger softly called out, tears falling without him realising it. Jinyoung slowly opened his eyes to meet with Hyunsuk's. "Jinyoung." He whispered before pulling him into a tight hug. "H-Hyunsuk." The older sobbed in the arms of his lover. "Shhh baby. I'm here. Everything will be fine." Hyunsuk kept on whispering sweet nothing while stroking his hair, trying his best to calm Jinyoung down.

"Aww....a family reunion. But wait. Someone is missing right?" Hyunsuk felt his blood boiled as he heard that voice. "Where is my son?" He growled now facing the man. The latter snapped his fingers and a man came out with Youngsuk in his arms. "Give me back my child Kim Jinsul." Hyunsuk said raising his voice. "Why so serious, Hyunsuk?" The man chuckled making Hyunsuk angrier.

Hyunsuk was slowly losing his patience. "Okay. Let's make a deal. You marry my daughter and I'll return the child to that faggot." And that was it. Hyunsuk took out his gun pointing it at the man. "FUCKING BASTARD. WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?" Hyunsuk yelled out loud. The man only smiled and snapped his fingers again. Two men came out behind Hyunsuk, took a hold of him, making him drop his gun. "LET ME FUCKING GO." Hyunsuk yelled again trying to break free from the tight hold but in vain.

The older man approached Hyunsuk. "Come on Hyunsuk. Just marry my daughter. She is more worthy than this fag and you know it." He said, trying to convince Hyunsuk to agree to his deal. "I rather die than getting married to that bitch of yours." Hyunsuk spat out, earning a slap from the man but he didn't care less. "Don't ever talk about my daughter like that." Hyunsuk smirked as he spit out the blood that was coming out from the corner of his lips. "It hurts, right? This is exactly how I'm feeling when you're calling my husband a fag." The younger said emphasising with the word 'husband'.

"L-let him go." A weak voice could be heard. The man turned around and rolled his eyes. "And what are you going to do? Shoot me?" With shaky hands, Jinyoung targeted the man. "SHOOT, JINYOUNG." He heard Hyunsuk yelled. The older never held a gun before. He felt scared. In a panic state, he closed his eyes and shoot. Everything happened in slow motion.

The gunshot was fired.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cliff hanger lollllll 🤪
Anywaysssss.....hope you enjoyed
If you did then don't forget to vote and comment
Love you all❤

-BaeBae♡