Chapter 10

"Jinyoung?" Minjun called out, poking his head through the partly open door. "Come in." Jinyoung replied when he noticed the younger. Minjun opened the door wider and entered the room then closed the door again. "How are you feeling now?" Minjun questioned while at the same time taking a seat on the chair which Hyunsuk was sitting an hour ago. "Much better." "Good. Where is Hyunsuk by the way? He stayed here all night waiting for you to wake up." "He left an hour ago."

There was an awkward silence before Minjun decided to break it with an awkward question. "Did you two fight?" "Well..I was kinda rude." Jinyoung said rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment. Minjun sighed and before he could say anything else, a doctor came in. "Good morning Mr. Yoon. How are you feeling?" "Good morning doctor. I'm feeling much better." "Alright. I'm going to run a few tests and maybe you'll be discharged today itself." The doctor then turned to Minjun. "Sir can you please leave for a moment. I'll need to run a few tests." "Oh sure."

After he left the room, Minjun grabbed his phone from his pocked and dialled Hyunsuk's number but it went to voicemail which made the younger panick. Minjun ran outside and got into his car and then drove home.

A few minutes later,Minjun finally reached his destination. He parked his car in front of the house and quickly got out of the car and ran inside. "Hyunsuk." He called out but no response. He went to their room and opened the door to see Hyunsuk who had a syringe in his hand. Minjun ran to him and grabbed the syringe and threw it away. "What the fuck Hyunsuk? You promised me you'll stop doing that. Thank God I came just in time." Minjun yelled at Hyunsuk. Hyunsuk stood up, his head down, and grabbed Minjun's arm and pulled him with him. "I need some time alone." Hyunsuk said and pushed Minjun out of the room then closed and locked the door.

Hyunsuk made his way in the bathroom. He got in the shower. With his clothes still on, he opened the shower valve(idk if the term open is used in this but nvm) , letting the cold water dripping on his body through the shower head spray. Hyunsuk yelled in frustration and punched the tiled wall. He felt angry at himself for being weak. Both of his palms pressed against the wall, his head down, Hyunsuk let the cold water calmed his muscles down.

Fifteen minutes later, Hyunsuk got out of the bathroom. He took another syringe. He opened the small drawer near his bed and took out a small bottle that contained cocaine. Hyunsuk then filled the syringe with the white liquid. Without thinking twice, Hyunsuk jabbed the syringe into his skin. Not even a minute passed by and the drug started showing its effect. The male started feeling dizzy and cold. He made his way to his bed and got under the duvet.

~///~

"Sir, can you sign these papers?" A nurse came and asked Minjun. After leaving Hyunsuk's house, Minjun came to the hospital again. "Sure." He said and signed the discharged paper(?). "You can go home sir." The same nurse told Jinyoung and left them. The older stood up, with the help of Minjun, and started leaving the hospital room.

"So....where is Hyunsuk?" Jinyoung asked. They were in the car, returning home. "Probably in his room, sleeping." Jinyoung just hummed and looked outside.

When they reached home, Jinyoung directly went to his room. But while passing through Hyunsuk's room, he heard teeth chattering sound. Jinyoung got curious. So he partly opened the door and poked his head in. He looked around and saw Hyunsuk under the cover, shivering. "It's not that cold. Why is he shivering like that? Wait is he ill?" Jinyoung thought and he panicked about the thought of Hyunsuk being sick. He ran inside and put his hand on the boy's forehand.

The older sighed in relief because the younger didn't have a fever. "He isn't hot but why is he shivering like that?" After saying this, he noticed a syringe near the bed. Jinyoung sighed now fully conscious of the reason of Hyunsuk's condition. Jinyoung was about to leave when Hyunsuk grabbed his hand. "P-please don't l-leave me alone a-again." The younger whimpered. Tears were streaming down his face as he kept of shifting around uncomfortably. Jinyoung started stroking the boy's hair, trying to calm the younger down.

Suddenly Hyunsuk sat up, making Jinyoung flinched. He looked scared. Upon seeing Jinyoung, he pulled the older into a tight hug. "Don't leave me. I-I don't w-want to be a-alone again." Hyunsuk cried. Jinyoung felt that his clothes and his neck get wet but he didn't care. He continued stroking the younger's hair, trying his best to calm him down.

Minutes felt like hours and Hyunsuk fell asleep on Jinyoung's lap. Jinyoung took this time to admire the younger male. He smiled sadly as he looked down at his hand that was intertwined with Hyunsuk. "You know Hyunsuk" Jinyoung started softly although knowing that the younger was not listening well that's what he thought. "Our story is kinda like Tinkerbell and Peter. Because Tinkerbell has always been there for Peter but he chose Wendy instead. But you know, even though you chose someone else, I will always be here for you. I will never leave you. Because you are the one my heart chose. I don't care if you don't love me but I do and will always do so. It will hurt but I'll do anything for you. Even if it means sacrificing my happiness."

Jinyoung didn't even know why he said that. He just felt the need to do it. And he felt like a part of him was somehow satisfied that he said that. Maybe this could change everything. Jinyoung looked at their hands again and smiled. This time it wasn't a sad one but a happy one. Sure their story was like tinkerbell and Peter and Jinyoung didn't know that they would have a bad or good ending but right now nothing matters more than having Hyunsuk with him. How he wished time would stopped so that he could stay with Hyunsuk forever.

He knew it was only for a few hours which was why he decided to cherish this small amount of time. For him, Hyunsuk was his whole world. He is ready to give his life for the said boy. Jinyoung leaned his head on the headboard and closed his eyes. He quickly drifted off to dreamland not noticing the younger who woke up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anddddddd another update
Hope you enjoyed
If you did then don't forget to vote and comment
Love ya'll❤

-BaeBae♡

⊰𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚⊱ [𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐁𝐚𝐞]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara